Sign in to follow this  
Forgotten-DN

[Daily] Headache

18 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I have to start loging on Danaria, it seems the drama you guys have is more often than Katalam.

I mean, if you want to lose your sanity, you're more than welcome...

Or maybe you enjoy seeing the same nonsense on a daily (hourly?) basis. In that case, Annie has what you want. Please, take him/her/it.

3 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I have to start loging on Danaria, it seems the drama you guys have is more often than Katalam.

Dude, Annie is, like, the best thing in LFG. Annie has been around since, like, 2011 or something that I can recall. I have some screenshots of their nonsense floating around somewhere. xD

3 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

I mean, if you want to lose your sanity, you're more than welcome...

Or maybe you enjoy seeing the same nonsense on a daily (hourly?) basis. In that case, Annie has what you want. Please, take him/her/it.

But it's fun! Way better than that other guy.

Posted (edited)

im goin to tell a friend, to have at least one char lvl 10 in DN-A, the other day we were talking how boring the drama in KT-E has been lately or worse, no drama at all. :P

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE ELYOS IN KATALAM LATELY?? DID THEY  GREW UP??? WHERE ARE THE IMMATURE PEOPLE?? its boring to read the lfg while im not doing pvp or farming :D

Edited by Vessttemona-KT

19 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Way better than that other guy.

Whom? Between Annie and Latasia, there isn't much room for others on LFG. The only other person that comes to mind is Shupizi, but I haven't seen that person on LFG for a while now. IDK, I like my drama in small doses, not on repeat for hours on end, but to each his or her own.

7 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE ELYOS IN KATALAM LATELY?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't KT-E have someone that was known to catfish other people into giving "her" access to their accounts, and then "she'd" steal everything and repeat the process on new victims? "Karen" or something? My memory for drama is lacking. I think I saw it mentioned on the old forums.

2 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

Whom? Between Annie and Latasia, there isn't much room for others on LFG. The only other person that comes to mind is Shupizi, but I haven't seen that person on LFG for a while now. IDK, I like my drama in small doses, not on repeat for hours on end, but to each his or her own.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't KT-E have someone that was known to catfish other people into giving "her" access to their accounts, and then "she'd" steal everything and repeat the process on new victims? "Karen" or something? My memory for drama is lacking. I think I saw it mentioned on the old forums.

Valedia was the last one I saw going full retard in LFG before I started maining on KT-E.

Haven't seen Karen in awhile or Brisa in ages.

I'd just turn off LFG when I'd get bored.

I do remember that something like that happened, but not the name of who did all that, or even if it was the same person, but I think that happened between 4.0 and 4.8, when we were still being Siel