Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - July 17, 2019

Recommended Posts

Cyan   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, July 17, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

  • Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Summer Block Party will begin. Find out all the details here.
  • With the end of the season, GP ranks will be reset and you will receive Gold Ingots as in previous resets.
  • Minor text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

 02g0k3g2qca31.jpg yas20id4dh931.jpg fkr7m91owna31.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Say-KT   

when will you learn to give rewards in an event that we ask for tho? 7.0 when?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

this isnt the last event before 7.0 right @Cyan ???? ....... i believe IN ncsoft , pvp enchant stones, fragments, manastones pretty please

Edited by Exceedd-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's a disappointing choice in event. I suppose I'm okay with it, won't feel like I'm missing out on much by spending less time in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We haven't received gold ingots as GP reward in a long time. We've been getting enchantment stones and kinah. Why does nobody at NCWest even know what goes on in their own game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People didn’t honestly believe the event was going to help with progression did they? You have too much faith in this management

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AOEzy-KT   

I am sorry, but, @Cyan can you guys PLEASE listen to the community... This event is rubbish, the rewards are rubbish, do you guys even play the game? We are literally letting you guys know what we want as rewards you guys simple do not pay attention at all. And none of this BS, "We have to send it up to our developers" crap. It not that hard to literally read what the nyerk we are saying... You guys inst-ban things for not being constructive criticism, but, literally avoid the community like a damn disease. 

@Cyan, want constructive information, READ THE nyerkING FORUMS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost forgot that Aion was turning 10 years old in 1 month.  Hope we get rainbow snake for the 10th anniversary with major healing potions and broken crystal balls as rewards. Cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pixie-EK   
Just now, AOEzy-KT said:

do you guys even play the game?

Previous live streams answers that question xDxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Lynzee-DN said:

We haven't received gold ingots as GP reward in a long time. We've been getting enchantment stones and kinah. Why does nobody at NCWest even know what goes on in their own game?

actually at least me and my legion mates have been receiving at the end of each season. U get both, 1 gold ingot for each 500 GPand enchant/kinah according to your position on ranking

Edited by PsychoShooter-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AOEzy-KT said:

I am sorry, but, @Cyan can you guys PLEASE listen to the community... This event is rubbish, the rewards are rubbish, do you guys even play the game? We are literally letting you guys know what we want as rewards you guys simple do not pay attention at all. And none of this BS, "We have to send it up to our developers" crap. It not that hard to literally read what the nyerk we are saying... You guys inst-ban things for not being constructive criticism, but, literally avoid the community like a damn disease. 

@Cyan, want constructive information, READ THE nyerkING FORUMS.

Pretty sure Gideon is the guy you want. He says yes or no and from the sounds of it, Gideon says you guys can enjoy progressing through the content as is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Noonga-KT said:

I almost forgot that Aion was turning 10 years old in 1 month.  Hope we get rainbow snake for the 10th anniversary with major healing potions and broken crystal balls as rewards. Cunts.

This made me LOL so hard if my chair didn't have arms I would have been rolling on the floor.  So even if NCSoft doesn't listen (and they will not) at least you made someone laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Lynzee-DN said:

We haven't received gold ingots as GP reward in a long time. We've been getting enchantment stones and kinah. Why does nobody at NCWest even know what goes on in their own game?

This 1000 times over. Either you made a mistake because you honestly don't spend much time looking at Aion, or you refuse to listen to us.

1- We want KINAH. Not ingots. Yes, I recognize you tweaked that shop but you still need to work on it- until then- please give us KINAH.

2- Hate to be repetitive, but agree- half the rewards are rubbish. See @Exceedd-DN for a FAR superior list- only thing i would add is that Anomos weapon box should not be sellable but can be stored in the account WH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×