Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 Hi all,
I'm just wondering if I have to wait for another update because all this while I just rename my aion.bin to aion.bin.old and I've notice that I don't get other quests and titles like Tyga Slayer and The Cat's Meow and main quests in other locations in Asmodae. Can someone help me with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capa-KT   

Those titles can't be acquired anymore, a ton of content and regions were removed in 6.0 (namely the two titles you mentioned, Tayga Slayer from Morheim campaign and The Cat's Meow from a Morheim Fortress quest, both of which were removed with the deletion of the Morheim region). The only regions that aren't end-game (i.e. lvl 75-80 so Lakrum) for asmodians are Ishalgen, Beluslan, Gelkmaros and Enshar in that order of progression. Altgard, Morheim, Brusthonin, Norsvold (and their elyos equivalents Verteron, Eltnen, Theobomos, Illuma), along with Kaldor and Levinshor, were removed.

The only titles you get now while levelling are Bane of Hamerun, Odium Hunter, Tall Shadow and Empyrean Vanguard (I might've missed maybe 5-10 quests but I don't think they give any titles). Anything else, you must either:

  • pay for it through the BCM (or ask someone to buy it for you and put it on brokers so you can buy it with kinah);
  • buy a prestige subscription and buy it with Prestige Coins (it takes some time but it's overall well worth it if you play the game actively considering you get more entries for pve/pvp instances, more GP from sieges and a pve buff);
  • or craft with Luna (but the Luna titles are temporary).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your explanation! That's a shame. I really liked those two titles and quests in Morheim. Still remembered a lot of quests I did in the regions that were deleted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
2 hours ago, QueenRavenz-KT said:

Thank you for your explanation! That's a shame. I really liked those two titles and quests in Morheim. Still remembered a lot of quests I did in the regions that were deleted. 

The quests have been streamlined and the rewards made meaningful for the current state of the game. You will notice now that you should do every quest you see as they will give you all the gear you need until you reach 76+ and will start to run instances and do camps and things for end-game gear.

So it's true that most of the old quests are gone (along with some of the areas), but the way things are now do make things easier as you no longer have to pick through quests from as far back as 2009 that give rewards that are no longer relevant. 

Welcome back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

The quests have been streamlined and the rewards made meaningful for the current state of the game. You will notice now that you should do every quest you see as they will give you all the gear you need until you reach 76+ and will start to run instances and do camps and things for end-game gear.

So it's true that most of the old quests are gone (along with some of the areas), but the way things are now do make things easier as you no longer have to pick through quests from as far back as 2009 that give rewards that are no longer relevant. 

Welcome back.

Thank you! I missed this game! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2019 at 4:20 AM, Capa-KT said:

Those titles can't be acquired anymore, a ton of content and regions were removed in 6.0 (namely the two titles you mentioned, Tayga Slayer from Morheim campaign and The Cat's Meow from a Morheim Fortress quest, both of which were removed with the deletion of the Morheim region). The only regions that aren't end-game (i.e. lvl 75-80 so Lakrum) for asmodians are Ishalgen, Beluslan, Gelkmaros and Enshar in that order of progression. Altgard, Morheim, Brusthonin, Norsvold (and their elyos equivalents Verteron, Eltnen, Theobomos, Illuma), along with Kaldor and Levinshor, were removed.

The only titles you get now while levelling are Bane of Hamerun, Odium Hunter, Tall Shadow and Empyrean Vanguard (I might've missed maybe 5-10 quests but I don't think they give any titles). Anything else, you must either:

  • pay for it through the BCM (or ask someone to buy it for you and put it on brokers so you can buy it with kinah);
  • buy a prestige subscription and buy it with Prestige Coins (it takes some time but it's overall well worth it if you play the game actively considering you get more entries for pve/pvp instances, more GP from sieges and a pve buff);
  • or craft with Luna (but the Luna titles are temporary).

These maps are better :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 10:28 AM, Aly-DN said:

So it's true that most of the old quests are gone (along with some of the areas), but the way things are now do make things easier as you no longer have to pick through quests from as far back as 2009 that give rewards that are no longer relevant. 

Welcome back.

Ditto. Welcome back to Aion.

The new patch 7.0 will in a few ways bring back some of the old feel the game had, but with a new twist, if ya get my meaning. Hope to see you in game. (Aieryn's smiley faces still aren't working or you'd get one, lol).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×