Forums

CoE Shugo?

Suspense-KT

They probably removed the shugo from CoE "accidently".  Over a month ago I got my alts CoE book and fought with my husband over which of us got it.  He's still waiting for his book.  Running Coe up to 5 times a week on 2 chars, each of us, so that's 20 times a week for over a month and not a single shugo

GM Zerokin

Hi there,

We have reviewed your report and are not aware of any issue with the spawn rate of Shukirukin. By design, this NPC will spawn on a random basis and sometimes, have a much lower chance to appear.

If you think improvements could be made to the mechanics behind this NPC, we encourage you to post your comments on the forums, where our Community Team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team.

Please let us know if you have any other question.

Regards,

GM Zerokin
NCSOFT Support Team

GM Xeikun (Aion)

Jul 29, 19:41 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Aion Support Team.

Upon checking, the Shugos specifically Great Smuggler Shukirukin has been removed from Aion during the 6.5 Update which is why you will never see them spawning in Cradle of Eternity along with Clumsy Smuggler Shukirukin. 

If you have any other inquiries, please do let us know.

Regards,

GM Xeikun
NCSOFT Support Team

2 hours ago, Xorddam-DN said:

GM Xeikun (Aion)

Hello,

Upon checking, the Shugos specifically Great Smuggler Shukirukin has been removed from Aion during the 6.5 Update which is why you will never see them spawning in Cradle of Eternity along with Clumsy Smuggler Shukirukin. 

Regards,

GM Xeikun
NCSOFT Support Team

Now, the question is, how many ninja nerfs happened during 6.5 launch that we're not aware of? Why wasn't this announced in the patch notes?

1 hour ago, Prinz-KT said:

If they've removed the shugos from CoE, how do I get my ancient Daevanion skills?

You won't. The removal of CoE shugo was meant to be for 7.0 (since CoE is removed as well). This means they removed it earlier without letting players know nor giving a chance for players to get it. You have to wait til the new patch comes where you'll get the Ancient Daevanion Skill from a quest in Dumah.

On 7/30/2019 at 10:49 AM, Xorddam-DN said:

GM Xeikun (Aion)

Hello,

Regards,

GM Xeikun
NCSOFT Support Team

Hey @Cyan what is with this? This wasn't supposed to happen. We are still supposed to have access to Smuggler Shukirukin in all instances until 7.0. We can't even combine ancient books into new legendary books for enchanting because of this. How are we expected to enchant our Daevanion skills anymore if Shugos don't spawn? 1 free book a week won't cut it, and there is no way to make 60 gold ingots a week either to buy the box.

This is really disturbing they removed and nerfed shugo spawns without notification.

Archived