When is 7.0?

Junssi-DN

Soonishly means maybe next week's maintenaince, or the one after that, Or the one after that because that's the only time Cyan bothers to log in. The Aion team is brainstorming for new nerfs to implement next week so 7.0 must wait.

42 minutes ago, Rakesh-DN said:

I think we should all be a little more understanding about this. It probably takes the team a while to find and install Aion every time they need to finally update something about it. Life is hard and confusing.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

not to sound arrogant but to answer the question 7.0 will come when its ready. :D cuzi would much rather prefer them not to gives us a broken half baked patch so let them take their time plz.

It's gonna be very broken. That's all I can tell ya.

47 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

It's gonna be very broken. That's all I can tell ya.

How about a lil optimism here guys instead of all the doom and gloom eh? Every new patch in nearly every game I play when released will have some bugs to be worked out that just goes with the territory when writing code. As long as it's playable that's what matters. The bugs can be worked out.

Y'all can continue with the GloomyGus attitudes and Deep Dark Subterrainia Depressions if you want for everybody is entitled to their opinion. However for me, I'm choosing to remain optimistic as I've played 7.0 now in both Korea and EU and I feel it is a definite and positive improvement to the current state of Aion, a game we ALL love. (Smiley Face).

20 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

How about a lil optimism here guys instead of all the doom and gloom eh? Every new patch in nearly every game I play when released will have some bugs to be worked out that just goes with the territory when writing code. As long as it's playable that's what matters. The bugs can be worked out.

Y'all can continue with the GloomyGus attitudes and Deep Dark Subterrainia Depressions if you want for everybody is entitled to their opinion. However for me, I'm choosing to remain optimistic as I've played 7.0 now in both Korea and EU and I feel it is a definite and positive improvement to the current state of Aion, a game we ALL love. (Smiley Face).

You can't compare KR or EU to NA in any shape or form. I play EU too and know how 7.0 feels. This is NCWest we're talking about, what we will get is a nerfed patch not worth wasting your time on. It's a shame, had they put more effort in pleasing the playerbase once in a while, the game would've been thriving. 

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

You can't compare KR or EU to NA in any shape or form. I play EU too and know how 7.0 feels. This is NCWest we're talking about, what we will get is a nerfed patch not worth wasting your time on. It's a shame, had they put more effort in pleasing the playerbase once in a while, the game would've been thriving. 

Kubei you know I respect your views and opinions. And maybe I'm the only one here but I will choose to remain optimistic about 7.0. Hey, at least I get to Fly, really Fly in it, lol (watch, here comes the bomb). But that's far from the only reason I'm excited about it. It's hard to explain, but it's the feeling I get while playing through it. Vague I know but, there it is.

Archived