Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - July 24, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

I was a fool to renew my prestige, this game deserves no one.

Yep, not going to renew it and buy anything more.... crappy stuff.... If they announce anything good and that they would remove this luna craft, yep I would accept but u're taking too much and giving nothing....

Ah I see, so you guys really ARE trying to tank the game so hard that you can shut it down. I'm not even surprised at this point. It's almost like NCWest is having a competition to see which dev's decisions lose them the most money. 

I'm not even going to ask the questions I want answered because I know it's just a waste of time. It's not in one ear without the other with NC, it's the fact that they don't have ears at all. When will they learn from games that have vast staff in their forums always answering questions and being transparent with their community?tenor.gif?itemid=12689437

Please @Cyan, if anything at all @AriaTheMelodious-DN has a great post here. Please start an official constructive feedback thread and work with the Team to actually put stuff in this game for both paying and non-paying customers. There are so many amazing suggestions by the community that if implemented could potentially bring a lot of satisfaction to current and new players. Please listen to your community.

im sure we wont get an explanation, they only come on the forums to lock posts, or to post once a week of the shitty news of maint. we have yet to receive ANY FEEDBACK from any of them. Once we get pissed, the forum gets locked and we get the whole "lets keep the feedback constructive".. bullshit.. WHERE IS THE FEEDBACK FROM NCnyerkS? there is none because they could give a shit less really. Not ONE constructive feedback response from anyone at ncsoft, other than "we're talking to the dev's" meaning, they either have no nyerking clue, or just plain out right dont give a shit.

1 minute ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Please @Cyan, if anything at all @AriaTheMelodious-DN has a great post here. Please start an official constructive feedback thread and work with the Team to actually put stuff in this game for both paying and non-paying customers. There are so many amazing suggestions by the community that if implemented could potentially bring a lot of satisfaction to current and new players. Please listen to your community.

Do you hear that? It's the NCWest staff laughing in the background because feedback means nothing to them.

Players, 

I can understand the frustration. These recent changes allowed us some really interesting benefits and upped some of our in game spirits; which is incredibly valuable. Further echoing your sentiments, and concerns, about the game losing its players base is equally if not more important than anything.

Another perspective on the matter is that Luna crafting was essentially a gift. It’s not entirely a best practice to criticize receiving something like that. Meaning to say, we could appreciate it in a way that would yield more “gifts” if you will. 

Secondly, caring for the game and it’s  player base is something many other gaming communities do not receive from its players. Albeit, in a fragile state, perhaps the best way to alleviate some of these concerns is not to leave it all up to “someone” else to fix “it all.” 

Essentially, if we only take to the forums to say we need and deserve more, which many of us do (need and deserve more) at this point, you have to take part in the actual changes that you, me, we, they, need to happen. 

Don’t like the gifts? 

-suggest alternatives and pros and cons to each. 

Concerned about the game dying?

-create content and generate attention for us

just a couple of examples.

The main thing is this:

if you are discussing a problem, without offering a solution that takes into consideration pros and cons on both sides...

You’re just complaining. 

PrinceKuli, we've been wasting time for years giving these scrubs ideas and feedback. In fact we've gone over every aspect of why this game year after year loses players and the solutions on how to fix that so many times that its just stupid to do so again. The players here have timelessly tried over and over to get the ncwest staff to give just a single nyerk for Aion. They don't. Why repeat ourselves for the hundred and fourth time when a rubbish company doesn't give a shit?

48 minutes ago, Cyan said:

• The amount of Luna available from Luna Crafting will be lowered from 40 to 20.
  • The free daily material chest from the Luna Shop will be removed. Material chests can still be purchased for 16 Luna each.

Do you guys just love ruining things? Everyone is quitting because of the sh i t you guys are doing, seriously...

5 minutes ago, PrinceKuIi-DN said:

if you are discussing a problem, without offering a solution that takes into consideration pros and cons on both sides...

You’re just complaining. 

Implying the previous maintenance thread didn't get locked because we spammed suggestions that they don't bother reading before deleting everything, including the original post.

This company doesn't deserve you to defend them.

2 minutes ago, Gked-DN said:

Guys, it's still 1280 lunas per week if you have 8 toons. Still better than a big zero we had before.

Why throw more oil on the fire ? Why add stuff to nerf it after ? Maybe they could use the big brain before adding custom stuff ? Is it really that much to ask ?

• The amount of Luna available from Luna Crafting will be lowered from 40 to 20.
  • The free daily material chest from the Luna Shop will be removed. Material chests can still be purchased for 16 Luna each.

but-why.gif

I just... there is no sane, logical, Azphel-nerking good reason for this.

If however it's part of your continuing plan to nyerk off what little remains of your player-base and drive them AWAY from the game so you can ultimately shut down the servers, well... IT'S WORKING!

5 minutes ago, PrinceKuIi-DN said:

Players, 

I can understand the frustration. These recent changes allowed us some really interesting benefits and upped some of ours in game spirits; which is incredible valuable. Further, echoing your sentiments and concerns about the game losing its players base is equally if not more important. 

Another perspective on the matter is that Luna crafting was essentially a gift. It’s not entirely a best practice to criticize receiving something like that. Meaning to say, we could appreciate it in a way that would yield more “gifts” if you will. 

Secondly, caring for the game and it’s  player base is something many other gaming communities do not receive from its players. Albeit, in a fragile state, perhaps the best way to alleviate some of these concerns is not to leave it all up to “someone” else to fix “it all.” 

Essentially, if we only take to the forums to say we need and deserve more, which many of us do, at this point, you have to take part in the actual changes you, me, we, they, need to happen. 

Don’t like the gifts? 

-suggest alternatives and pros and cons to each. 

Concerned about the game dying?

-create content and generate attention for us

just a couple examples.

The main thing is this:

You’re just complaining. 

won't give you a cookie. Btw, I agree with you at some extent.
Luna crafting always sounded 'broken' for me, since luna is a pay2play feature.  It was too good to be true...

Taking in account how NCsoft handle free content, it was perfect.

But it was one of the few things that kept players in this boring and unjoyable game nowadays.
(Almost) no one is up to zombie farm kimbrium because the economy is broken. Guiding Stones are gone, manastones are gone, players are gone.

5 minutes ago, Gked-DN said:

Guys, it's still 1280 lunas per week if you have 8 toons. Still better than a big zero we had before.

I agree that it is better than nothing. My issue is the constant nerfs in this game. They should have had the foresight to see that they were giving us too much. Don't give us something and then take it away.

It is clear that they forgot that AION is first a "GAME" and not meaning to get more money! I stopped buying at the BCM when they made me have to change the look of my character and now this? I think that I'm done with Aion I need to get out this game is not giving me any fun but upset, after upset. I do not deserve to be treated like this if they don't care why should I?

4 minutes ago, Gked-DN said:

don't say the numbers, they will nerf it to 10 luna per craft

1 minute ago, Acheillies-KT said:

O.o think your math is a little off, 8 toons, @ 20 luna a piece, is 160 luna a day, over the course of a week, its only 1,120 luna.

you get 20 extra luna per week/char if you select luna light from the weekly reward

The only reason why I decided to renew my prestige was due to the addition of the free Luna craft. Finally, I had a reason to keep playing my alts and spending more time on the game. I actually started investing more in BCM items to sell on alts, to get Kinah to buy skins, and to work on gearing them up, and now this?

I guess FFXIV will become my main game again and I will slowly spend less time on this game. I will still play this game because I love the game but, I'll stop spending money on it since you people seem to never listen to your community and have the bare minimum interaction with us. If you want our money at least listen to what we say because your choices of events and rewards have been terrible.

3 minutes ago, LeDoosh-DN said:

PrinceKuli, we've been wasting time for years giving these scrubs ideas and feedback. In fact we've gone over every aspect of why this game year after year loses players and the solutions on how to fix that so many times that its just stupid to do so again. The players here have timelessly tried over and over to get the ncwest staff to give just a single nyerk for Aion. They don't. Why repeat ourselves for the hundred and fourth time when a rubbish company doesn't give a shit?

You’re right. Repeated behaviors while expecting a different outcome is just insane wouldn’t you say? 

And it’s frustrating to personally “give a s—-“ and feel like it’s not reciprocated. 

So perhaps it’s not a matter of making the right comments but asking the appropriate questions?

- form a player base perspective how would “xyz” benefit them?

- form a business perspective, what is the return on said possible solutions? 

- how do we bridge those gaps given that previous attempt were not entirely successful?

I think we need to understand that gaming communities have an abundance of bad ideas, low-effort suggestions, things like that, and way too many compared to the incredible ideas and team that a community is really capable of. 

18 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

They already have setup something like this. In fact, the way I understood it is that there’s a specific process to submit ideas and voice them more efficiently than on the forums. 

I’m not sure if it’s entirely difficult to follow those instructions however..

9 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

don't say the numbers, they will nerf it to 10 luna per craft

you get 20 extra luna per week/char if you select luna light from the weekly reward

My math is ok :) Only? Let's go back to zero income :P Ahh wrong post quoted :( 

Archived