Weekly Server Maintenance - July 24, 2019

Cyan

Cyan looking at forum posts? lol he replies to 1 thing so people don't think he is inactive and gets the job done. Everyone moved to BnS. 

They stopped giving a sh!t about the playerbase years ago and it gets worse and worse. 1000-1500 players left and they just want to milk every last one. The promised instance boost pack never appeared again.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let me get this straight it costs luna for the following:

40 for flawless Crystal and for luna light

8 for each of the cloudy/ chipped/ clear crystals

Thats 104 luna all up and to convert 1 of each to luna we got 40, now they want to make it to 20. How about nerfing the cost of luna for luna materials as well as luna reentries and retuning. The cost is currently too high for each of these. I can understand the nerfs as people didn't have a need to buy luna with real money but there has to be other changes, we shouldn't have to pay double the luna cost for luna instances vs other instances.

And while we're at it how about change the quest so we exchange 7 MAAD-S Skin Tissue for 7 MAAD-S Molar in one quest as oppose to swapping it 1 at a time which is so tedious.

11 minutes ago, MySon-DN said:

Cyan looking at forum posts? lol he replies to 1 thing so people don't think he is inactive and gets the job done. Everyone moved to BnS. 

They stopped giving a sh!t about the playerbase years ago and it gets worse and worse. 1000-1500 players left and they just want to milk every last one. The promised instance boost pack never appeared again.

Pretty sure it's about 400-500 players on each server only. I haven't kept count myself but whenever I login even lfg seems dead.

1 hour ago, PrinceKuIi-DN said:

Ok cyan you can now log in your mod account and start deleting the "spam" and close this tread.

1 hour ago, PrinceKuIi-DN said:

-suggest alternatives and pros and cons to each. 

Concerned about the game dying?

-create content and generate attention for us

just a couple of examples.

The main thing is this:

if you are discussing a problem, without offering a solution that takes into consideration pros and cons on both sides...

You’re just complaining.

Ah cyan I see you have not read the forums in a loong time, or maybe you are actually gideon? Hmm not sure. Anyways the sooner your close this tread the less stuff you'll need to delete, ik its hard but get to work!

17 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Pretty sure it's about 400-500 players on each server only. I haven't kept count myself but whenever I login even lfg seems dead.

you're pretty optmistic. I would say 150 per faction on each server at peak hours

NCTaiwan doesn't have Luna shop either.

Regarding the Daily Luna Material box, here are the probabilities of each material type, but the values are recorded before the most recent Luna recipes update. Will the probabilities be changing after this maintenance with the removal of the free material box?

But instance bosses drop a Luna material box now (a different item from the Luna shop one).

17 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

NCTaiwan doesn't have Luna shop either.

Regarding the Daily Luna Material box, here are the probabilities of each material type, but the values are recorded before the most recent Luna recipes update. Will the probabilities be changing after this maintenance with the removal of the free material box?

But instance bosses drop a Luna material box now (a different item from the Luna shop one).

That's some good data.

Also why is NCsoft nerfing luna when people are exploiting the rewards for Arena of Harmony where many people are getting 1st place rewards and get 10 ultimates. In real life its called dead heats and the rewards are split not duplicated.

Well, what i can say is that it is really unwise for the company to create this option without any testing and then nerfing it. If anything you should have tested with smaller values first. Or said it was a temporary or testing thing. Now i imagine that this had a big impact on the sales of luna. and they still didnt said if they are going to increase the character slots for 7.0. 

I dont understand also why removing the free material. Its not like its a big impact on anything. Why bother messing with it ? Just to get more hate messages on forum ?

How many times do I need to say this ppl? The community is ignored and they don't deserve a cent!! Stop giving them money LOL! Stop spending for prestige! 

6 hours ago, PrinceKuIi-DN said:

The main thing is this:

if you are discussing a problem, without offering a solution that takes into consideration pros and cons on both sides...

You’re just complaining. 

Dude, are you blind? You didn't see any suggestions on this forum? Lol. There were suggestions, but ofc were ignored, so players maybe stopped bothering in the end, which is understandable. Because yeah, it's in vain. Gameforge is infinitely better than these guys nowadays, can't be compared even ( maybe hard to believe for some ppl, but it's true), which is kinda the opposite from how the things were in the long past lol. It's long time since I touched Aion, just watching these forums. But today, 7.0 coming as well, I'm starting fresh on their servers, I live in EU as well so np ping. I used to play here because I hated Gameforge, but can't say the same now. Besides, I didn't see you on forums coming with suggestions and solutions. 

Either this, or you're a whiteknight. Hard to believe tho.

6 minutes ago, Atrasia-DN said:

Whoever making those stupid decision should be fire

Aion  is almost death And NA kill it

No that's a bit too harsh just a few weeks ago, we didn't even have conversion and kinah bundles required more luna materials.

Archived