Colorweaver ?

Neleth-KT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Where did you find the announcement regarding the NA name for the class PAINTER?

That's not the way Neleth works. Whatever pops into her head gets posted. So at some point this morning, this is how this thread came about.

Neleth: I think I will have Cheerios this morning. Did I already put sugar in my coffee? Meh. Can't hurt to add a little more. Oh! Need to remember to buy more Tide at some point today. Laundry is over-following. Hmm. I hope NCWest doesn't change the name of the Painter to something else. That Vanetheria is such a dirty bird! That cloud looks like a unicorn! Speaking of unicorns, what would have happened at we never had 4.8? Does anyone else smell cookies?!

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

That's not the way Neleth works. Whatever pops into her head gets posted. So at some point this morning, this is how this thread came about.

Neleth: I think I will have Cheerios this morning. Did I already put sugar in my coffee? Meh. Can't hurt to add a little more. Oh! Need to remember to buy more Tide at some point today. Laundry is over-following. Hmm. I hope NCWest doesn't change the name of the Painter to something else. That Vanetheria is such a dirty bird! That cloud looks like a unicorn! Speaking of unicorns, what would have happened at we never had 4.8? Does anyone else smell cookies?!

Roflololololol, sorry, couldn't help myself, Heeeeee!

Y'all know it's reeeaaally bad when we resort to entertaining each other. But hey, at least we're having some fun!!, lol. (Smiley Face)

12 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

That's not the way Neleth works. Whatever pops into her head gets posted...

10 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Y'all know it's reeeaaally bad when we resort to entertaining each other. But hey, at least we're having some fun!!, lol. (Smiley Face)

NELETHS.png

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

"Splatoon" matches it better by definition and appearance.

Or maybe "Fortnite" because they are those who have this cancerous looking characters with all the bling and splats, aimed at 10 year old nephews (I know cause I have one and he is hooked on it)

By the way, while we're on topic of Paint Enthusiasts, here's a fine little teeny tiny nuance of a detail about the male variant.

This is the face in hover motion, which is one of the more neutral options:

DuXvQE7.jpg

And here's what the same face looks with hover motion turned off. Which is to say, the Hue Dispenser default, and shown about 99% of the time:

nKRCziF.jpg

1 hour ago, Rakesh-DN said:

By the way, while we're on topic of Paint Enthusiasts, here's a fine little teeny tiny nuance of a detail about the male variant.

DuXvQE7.jpg

And here's what the same face looks with hover motion turned off. Which is to say, the Hue Dispenser default, and shown about 99% of the time:

nKRCziF.jpg

That's awful. Just awful. 

3 hours ago, Rakesh-DN said:

DuXvQE7.jpg

nKRCziF.jpg

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

That's awful. Just awful. 

All Aion facial expressions are in the category of kawaii-vomit type of aesthetics, and when I say aesthetics it is a contradiction because aesthetics if a Greek word and means "beauty" so in this case it is the exact opposite.
And it doesn't help that specific char has ugly facial features like long triangular face, too small forehead and too angular eyes while he is in an absolute grayscale, skin and hair are all one tone.

8 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

All Aion facial expressions are in the category of kawaii-vomit type of aesthetics, and when I say aesthetics it is a contradiction because aesthetics if a Greek word and means "beauty" so in this case it is the exact opposite.
And it doesn't help that specific char has ugly facial features like long triangular face, too small forehead and too angular eyes while he is in an absolute grayscale, skin and hair are all one tone.

I suppose that's proof positive that even folks with Highly Particular Aesthetic Sensibilities can tell when a facial expression doesn't work.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It isn't that most of the other expressions aren't odd. It's that that is the -resting- face. The default isn't showing the face as you personally created it to be. Instead they distort the face that the player created into one of those usually odd expressions.

Archived