Jump to content
Kubei-DN

Let's talk about 7.0

Recommended Posts

My favorite part of lore relating to transformations has always been that Mau are found only in Asmodae, not Elysea. Meaning, every Elyos ranger has had a moment of 'wtf am I supposed to be', followed years later by 'I've been turning into one of THOSE?'

As for fighting spirit fragments, the yield for T2 looks to be the same as T1 which is here: https://aiondb.ru/items/152080002.html (you can set the language to English). To be sure, I checked ingame too, and got the same results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lapis-DN   
42 minutes ago, Rakesh-DN said:

My favorite part of lore relating to transformations has always been that Mau are found only in Asmodae, not Elysea. Meaning, every Elyos ranger has had a moment of 'wtf am I supposed to be', followed years later by 'I've been turning into one of THOSE?'

As for fighting spirit fragments, the yield for T2 looks to be the same as T1 which is here: https://aiondb.ru/items/152080002.html (you can set the language to English). To be sure, I checked ingame too, and got the same results.

what this means? the farming will be the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capa-KT   
1 hour ago, Rakesh-DN said:

Meaning, every Elyos ranger has had a moment of 'wtf am I supposed to be', followed years later by 'I've been turning into one of THOSE?'

Yeah it's almost like there weren't Kralls in Poeta, Verteron, Eltnen and Heiron.

1 hour ago, Lapis-DN said:

what this means? the farming will be the same?

Not, it means you farm more materials (the new ones) for the same output of fragments.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

Yeah it's almost like there weren't Kralls in Poeta, Verteron, Eltnen and Heiron.

Not, it means you farm more materials (the new ones) for the same output of fragments.

Krall form showed up looooong after Mau form was a thing though. :P

As for the crafting, yeah pretty much. There's a whole thing with essencetapping a new kind of gatherable in the new map. The silver lining is that I think it's only 100p of essencetapping required.

Edit: wanted to add that the old crafting designs don't go away, and although Kibrium won't drop directly, you'll still be able to convert the new 'Alchemium' that drops (or whatever it'll be called) into that. However no idea on the guiding stones.

Edited by Rakesh-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad I can't edit the previous post anymore but... found out about the guidance stones. Their new replacement can be crafted right back into them at 1:1 ratio. So, bottom line, crafting difficulty of fighting fragments in particular is unaffected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will it still be possible to promote legendary winged champion into ultimate? 

For non-crafters who get fragments from deing crystal gear - cheaper/more efficient to do it now or in 7.0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
2 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Will it still be possible to promote legendary winged champion into ultimate? 

Yes. See https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/110150040 as an example-

Quote

For non-crafters who get fragments from deing crystal gear - cheaper/more efficient to do it now or in 7.0?

I would say now, but getting fragments isn't hard. What may cause "shortage" for mats is the Etium, which can be obtained from Herelym, quests in Dumah and some legion quests upon conquering the altars. "Stelium" is also kinda rare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   

I've read that some people suggest not to even bother with gear until 7.0 because gear changes again. How true is this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @Kubei-DN

T2 uses new ridium? Of all grades? What happens to old ridium then? Useless or can be converted to new one? What about conqueror gems we get from siege? Will be useful still? Guiding stones? Still dropping and useful? Just wondering what I should use up or sell, and what I should save up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

What happens to old ridium then? Useless or can be converted to new one?

I read somewhere that old ridium can be converted to new at a ratio of 2:1, but I don't know if that's true/what their source info was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I've read that some people suggest not to even bother with gear until 7.0 because gear changes again. How true is this?

7.0 introduce Tier 2 gear which have higher stats than T1 ones, and slightly higher base stats than the next higher grade T1.

The cost of promoting the following are the same:

  • +15 Ultimate T1 -> Ultimate T2, +15 Legendary T2 -> Ultimate T2
  • +15 Legendary T1 -> Legendary T2, +15 Ancient T2 -> Legendary T2

And here are all possible combinations of Tier, Quality, and Physical Attack for level 80 PvP bows:

T1    ancient    2520 (Failure)
T1    relic    2835 (Failure)
T2    ancient    2876 (Failure)
T1    ancient    3093 (Mission)
T1    finality    3150 (Failure)
T2    relic    3235 (Failure)
T1    ancient    3292 (Craft)
T1    ancient    3360 (Genesis Crystal)
T2    finality    3595 (Failure)
T1    relic    3704 (Craft)
T2    ancient    3758 (Craft)
T1    relic    3779 (Genesis Crystal)
T2    ancient    3835 (Genesis Crystal)
T1    finality    4116 (Craft)
T1    finality    4200 (Genesis Crystal)
T2    relic    4228 (Craft)
T2    relic    4314 (Genesis Crystal)
T2    finality    4698 (Craft)
T2    finality    4794 (Genesis Crystal)

 

Edited by TheSecretCowLeve-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

On TW, is IDD really getting soloed by people?

GI7WUIi.jpg

ERRU5Hq.jpg

uvxS2J1.jpg

gkxKj7R.jpg

HcaF732.jpg

And PF? (This guy's name is in Simplfied Chinese, translates into "Airplane Account", so he/she is from Mainland China likely)

23MKeFP.jpg

 

Edited by TheSecretCowLeve-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

now that i look better, that little clarion/bugle before the item names probably means the purchase its limited to a certain amount per day or week, so yeah it's possible that maybe we will get that exchange too.

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

@TheSecretCowLeve-KT these Ridium exchanges looks too good to be true. These are present in all the servers you tested?

Screenshote are from TW, but the English text are from EU.

(Weekly?) purchase limits on TW:

  • Legendary Ridium:
    • Manastone socketing stones: 3 times
    • Genesis Crystal: 10 times
    • Beverage chest: 5 times
    • Stellium Bundle: 1 times
    • Food chest: 5 times
  • Ultimate Ridium:
    • Herelym Mine entry coin: 1 times
    • Stellium Bundle: 1 times
    • Lodas stars: 5 times
    • Shard bundle: 5 times
    • Fighting Spirit Fragments: 2 times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

now that i look better, that little clarion/bugle before the item names probably means the purchase its limited to a certain amount per day or week, so yeah it's possible that maybe we will get that exchange too.

If there isn't a low weekly limit though, it would be possible to promote some pvp gear on day 1 considering you can get both the stellium and the fragments needed. We'll have to see how ours looks and changes from TW.

Nevermind, Moomoo just clarified. The limits are low on these exchanges so we'll probably get them xD

Edited by Pharoahra-DN
Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

7.0 Frozen Monolith is a LOT harder than 6.5 Cradle of Eternity. It is not soloable beacuse Nergal's fight has time limit, where he will disappear if the fights went on for too long.

Nergal has 9998 Physical Defense in 7.0. That should be same as 6.5?

People in full Lakrum will have around 10096 Attack + 1273 PvE Attack = 11369 Total Attack, which gives 1371 net attack. They will do low damage to anything in Frozen Monolith. Gear check criteria should be to reject anyone wearing Lakrum weapon and armor pieces (Lakrum necklace, earring, ring, and belts ok).

Most of Nergal's skills have been removed except the most deadly ones. The Wizard will always spawn which requires killing him in the correct circle and glide up the correct time, or else whoever still on the ground will die regardless of their gear.

[EU] [PvE] How To Survive A Deadly Patch For Noobs

Edited by TheSecretCowLeve-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capa-KT   
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

7.0 Frozen Monolith is a LOT harder than 6.5 Cradle of Eternity. It is not soloable beacuse Nergal's fight has time limit, where he will disappear if the fights went on for too long.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/460517576?t=01h05m33s if Vashiro can do it, you can, too
and for the record nobody said you would be able to solo it in Lakrum 6.x campaign gear... hell, from what EU ppl say, you can barely kill Dumah mobs with Lakrum campaign gear lol

So yeah if you were afk whole 6.x and didn't farm any legendary nor ult pve gear, you might fail it, but all painters receive a legendary t2 starter pve armor set from a pink quest (unless ofc Ncwest removes that for us), though even without that, in a few days/weeks' time you would be geared enough to solo FM as a painter. And at the very least, you could duo it easily on most classes.

+idd trio vid for anyone curious about how it goes
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/461477556?t=00h22m43s

Edited by Capa-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

So yeah if you were afk whole 6.x and didn't farm any legendary nor ult pve gear, you might fail it, but all painters receive a legendary t2 starter pve armor set from a pink quest (unless ofc Ncwest removes that for us), though even without that, in a few days/weeks' time you would be geared enough to solo FM as a painter. And at the very least, you could duo it easily on most classes.

In 7.0, Frozen Monolith is most likely going to be the first group instance a new player will ever attempt, and is a huge difficulty spike compared to everything they have completed before (Campaigns, Bastion of Steel), or even compared to 6.5 Cradle of Eternity.

Consider that the rewards for this instance is mostly ancient weapons/accessories and two pieces of legendary armor. Genesis Crystal Ancient T2 PvE equipment does not exist.

I was testing on TW 命運之神-Asmo on a painter. I didn't get any pink quest that awarded that T2 legendary armor set.

命運之神's Asmodian population is: (Server time)

  • Slightly over 104 during weekend evening times
  • Around 50 during mornings
  • Around 20 during overnight hours when most people are sleeping
10 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

hell, from what EU ppl say, you can barely kill Dumah mobs with Lakrum campaign gear lol

That's because most Dumah mobs have 11209 physical defense and a huge load of HP. People with Lakrum campaign gear deal very close to minimum damage (when Physical/Magical Attack + PvE Attack <= Physical/Magical Defense)

Edited by TheSecretCowLeve-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×