Gallium-DN

Some skins I'd like to buy

There are a few skins I have been wanting to buy, so I thought I'd list them here. If you have any of the following skins you'd like to sell for a fair price, I'd like to hear from you ^_^ Please drop me a line so we can talk Kinah! Or, just send me a letter in game if you prefer and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P. The skins are:

Raven General's Uniform

cl_cash_crowdoctor_01_1.jpg

Executioner's Outfit

cl_cash_grimreaper_01_1.jpg

Voidtrace Armor Suit

cl_cash_sf_01_1.jpg

Night's Dress

cl_cash_blackdress_1.jpg

Dapper Jack's Four Digs

cl_cash_jack_01_1.jpg

Dark Follower

cl_cash_markutan_01_1.jpg

Immortal Knight's Armor

cl_cash_midknight_1.jpg

Greenwood Outfit

cl_cash_nature_01_1.jpg

Gwin-DN   

After NCS turned the scrolls into transformations my interest in skins collapsed. It makes no sense to look for a new look in the game if I am a PET or have to pay to see my own face.

@Gwin-DN I completely agree with you that making us have to pay for another item just to see our own characters was perhaps the worse decision the AIon team ever made. I'm a pretty casual player though atm, so I'm not really using Contracts to engage in PVP.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:33 PM, Gwin-DN said:

After NCS turned the scrolls into transformations my interest in skins collapsed. It makes no sense to look for a new look in the game if I am a PET or have to pay to see my own face.

I agree with you more than you know. I won't even use a transformation unless I have a transparency scroll handy to combat it's silliness and see my character as I designed her. I get my transparency scrolls in bulk off of the broker so buying them won't interfere with certain necessities I do need  from the BC Store.