This event is what I'm talking about

Neleth-KT

I didn't spend hours and hours creating and dressing my very special character only to have to look at some plushie! I reject this and everything to do with it!!!!!!

giphy.gif

P.S. Anyone else notice that the eyes of the NPCs in the beginning are messed up? They have the black-eye-bug? Check out at 8 seconds.

I really do not understand why the inconvenience of the transformation in this event, we have had several events in which we have to transform such as Shugo Emperor’s Vault, Daeva's Dash or Fire Temple. Worry and manifest that if we have this event, we have the rewards we want, and not how our chars might look while we do the event.

Just now, Vessttemona-KT said:

I really do not understand why the inconvenience of the transformation in this event, we have had several events in which we have to transform such as Shugo Emperor’s Vault, Daeva's Dash or Fire Temple. Worry and manifest that if we have this event, we have the rewards we want, and not how our chars might look while we do the event.

It's sarcasm. 

When we first got the current transformations, people tried to soothe some of the angrier players by pointing out that we have had events where we had to transform. Some of the most irate players claimed that they actually did the transformation events WITHOUT transforming because they couldn't stand to go even a single moment without looking at their characters.

15 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Some of the most irate players claimed that they actually did the transformation events WITHOUT transforming because they couldn't stand to go even a single moment without looking at their characters.

Aly refers to this kind of psychosis:

On 10/30/2018 at 5:44 PM, Kailor-DN said:

I NEVER used candies, no matter the boost offered, I hate Verandi's Asmo quest and Kromeads Trial, I never did events that made me transform. I cannot do the transformations PERIOD and, I should not be gimped or, have to pay to keep my characters looking like my characters.

On 10/31/2018 at 10:37 AM, Kailor-DN said:

I CANNOT play transformed regardless of the rewards or buffs it might give. I did Daeva Dash but, never chose a costume for it, just ran it as is. When Kromeads Triall was repeatable, I did it ONCE that's it and, that was a stressful 20 minutes - not fun, not enjoyable at all. I dreaded making a new Asmo, still do because of the Verandi transformation thing you have to do.

I tried a few new transformations, I can't play like that PERIOD, I have to remove them in under 3 seconds, too annoying and just plain wrong regardless of the boosts given, not worth it. I can play without them, I might be gimped a bit but, so be it, at least I'm enjoying my game and I'm not looking totally stupid. I AM NOT A COSTUME FREAK OR A FURRY I REFUSE TO BE ONE IN A GAME!

Nothing against people that actually are furies but, I'm not one and, even looking like one in a game is 100% abhorrent, stressful and annoying to me. (Do the Devs even realize the connotations of forcing us to be a furry in the game?)

I did understad your sarcams @Aly-DN, my post was referred to those people who do what you mentioned, because they believe that their chars are worthy of being mister / miss universe, and that they have to ruin the event to others simply because they cannot see their chars in a different way for just a few minutes.

Loreal.jpg

by the way aly, I'm stealing your meme, I loved the girl's expression at the end of it :P

Where's my ten foot pole?, lol.

I personally do not mind transforming for some sort of event. It is having to use transformations just to be competitive in PVP or Instances/Dungeons, and to complete campaign quests that bothers me greatly. Especially given the fact/s of what we transform into...........

Y'all know how I feel about the transformations and how much I loathe them so I won't repeat myself. I just feel they could have given us better options.

Archived