Aion 7.2: Changes in Class Balances Part 14

Neleth-KT

8 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

it means the skill is now Casting Time based (3s) and no longer charge time

still vision stigma btw

Oh really ? o_o

I hope this is the first step of getting rid of all charging skills.
I think all charging skills stupid and should be all casting instead.

28 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Speaking of class balance, the new Crit dmg/def stat stones added in 7.2 are most beneficial to Assassins and Gunners. I found this interesting that they get the biggest boost from crit damage, however, it makes sense since they are classes that rely on crits.

How sin and gunner are most beneficial classes with crit ? :o

Every class needs crit even cleric o_o

8 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

How sin and gunner are most beneficial classes with crit ? :o

Every class needs crit even cleric o_o

So check it out, the new stats they add in 7.2 critical damage boost and critical defense are affected by the weapon. swords, daggers, and guns get the biggest increase with critical damage boost stones.

Yes you are right every class still needs crit and gets crit, but this is a new stat that more beneficial to certain classes compared to others.

His speaking can be confusing at times, but if you listen carefully it makes sense. Check it out.

I don't understand the video much but crit modifier of each weapon is long time knowledge we know before 6.2 o_o

Which is why I'm thinking now I shouldn't buy a spear skin from broker xD but oh well at least I still can AoE.
Somehow it made greatsword templar very stupid lol but crit manastones are expensive oh well :)

11 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Oh really ? o_o

I hope this is the first step of getting rid of all charging skills.
I think all charging skills stupid and should be all casting instead.

Dont forget that charging skills do different things based on charge stage. This gives more variety. 

8 hours ago, 1s2F95B6-KT said:

We dont even have any news about 7.0 ... and we are talking about 7.2 here lol 

We're talking about 7.2 because what other people said and because the topic is 7.2 class balance which does change with 7.2. That's why I brought up the 2 new stats added in 7.2 because it is beneficial to socket for certain classes. Just things to look forward to :)

5 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

And how is this instance is going to be?? i mean, Will we be using the full map for pvp or pve? Or will it only be sections like in Pandora where we only use a part of Cygnea / Enshar?

its pretty much what lakrum is, bases to take, and quests to do, and world bosses, except that is limited time in there, which is good.

Archived