Posted (edited)

Yasmiin(RUKIAR) and Thokyo

I go to FM,I was the only Cloth there, I went because I desperately need some money.

In the Loot there was a legendary cloth pants , good!

No! Yasmiim the chanter ,wanted to give it to his SM that wasn't even in the group!

They called ME ninja looter and to threaten me, and even said they would tell the guild ONE PIECE that I was thief even It was my peace of Cloth!

If his SM was in the group, yes for sure, It would be defined by roll.

@Cyan

Couldn't the system change so other classes couldn't loot like this?

Like enable roll just for the classes it belongs to, unable for others classes?Or for someone, who didn't kill the boss, outsider, come in and get the loot?

Please think about it.

Thanks in Advance.

Edited by TheNecromancer-KT
mistakes

Aly-DN   

First, call-out threads are against the forum rules. Usually if you make a thread like this it will get closed or deleted.

Second, you didn't need the cloth legs, correct? You just wanted to vendor them for the kinah? In that case, you aren't necessarily in the right here. Did you make the group? Did the two you name make the group? When the group was made, was it made clear what pieces you needed or did not need? Did the chanter mention they would be looting for their alt? In my own groups, we give priority to need within the group and then to alts/legionmates not in the group. But that is usually made clear prior to the start of the group.

Rather than posting a thread on the forums which will not be seen by the players that you name or by anyone associated with the game, just don't ever run with these two and, to be safe, make your own group. Be clear on loot rules before the run starts. Problem solved.

Posted (edited)

It's a thread about game issues players to players, isn't what its the topic of this part of forum? Why would be closed or deleted.

Yasmiin/RUKIAR-KT and Thokyo-KT, they threatened me because they r from One Piece Legion and have offended me by whispers , in group chat and LFG chat. And Called me Ninja ALL the time.

I told them why I was in there since I came in the instance, it was because of kinah,I didn't have kinah for teleport!

So You fight boss, help team win, and have no rights? They decide give away because they are friends, then I'm hand empty?

It happens, sometimes I don't get anything because drops are for others classes, so I pass.

I respect class roll, until the class owner says its ffa. I don't lie about my gear, should I?

If the loot is for my class, why I'm wrong???

So Random Groups Rules is U get nothing even it's your class stuff, so why are there instances?

I just suggest they change the loot system, because, if anyone want gear for their alts: GO with THAT ALT to the instance!

Edited by TheNecromancer-KT
edit

Aly-DN   
Posted (edited)

Alright. You aren't understanding and you have gone and called out those players again. Doing that is against the rules of the forums. Chances are no one will report you and you won't be penalized, but try to keep that in mind. 

Moving on.

You say they "threatened" you. What exactly do you mean? Like.. threatened to come to your house and beat you up? Threatened to block you and never run with you again? If they made threats against you, send a ticket to Support. Let Support sort it out. They have records of chat.

And no. You don't have "rights" to gear. Whoever made the group sets the rules. If it's "class rolls", then it's class rolls. If it's "take one and pass", then you win one and pass on all the others. If it's need before greed, then someone that needs an item gets dibs over someone rolling to sell the item. I have gone to instances and taken those into my groups who explain up front that they are there -only- going to roll on a need item for an alt. It's not that weird.

If you had an issue with these people, block them and don't run with them again. There are bad apples in every bunch. If you are having trouble with groups that you join from LFG, make your own groups and make sure that you set the rules prior to starting the instance.

Edited by Aly-DN

They said they would spread I was a Ninja to everyone so I'd be blacklist forever something like that.He sent me private messages saying "YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG GUY", many times.

Maybe it's an ALT from a guy with influence, head of the legion.

This is the first time i experience this, so didn't got chat record, but I'll do next time.

And... they'd be wrong taking my piece of cloth. If the rules was about me not getting anything, they shouldn't accept me when I said "I Really Need Money" or "Geared not allowed"

They should have said "This run, u get nothing  even there is sth so try with someone else"

Aly-DN   

Okay. So they didn't really threaten you.

There are many things they should have done, but there is nothing you can do about it now. So block them and move on.

Hopefully it will make you feel better to know that rarely does anyone take those "So'n'so is a ninja looter" rants in LFG. Mostly people just laugh them off because.. in the grand scheme of things, who really cares?

Aly-DN   

Agreed. That's why it's best to make your own. You set the rules. You decide who is in them.