Forums

Starter Pack

Hi there @Cyan.

I think this started pack that you guys are doing is a great thing, I mean the action of doing that. The pack itself isn't that good. 

You're offering this:

Screenshot-9.png

I know it's not the best comparison but lets check the EU Starter pack:

Screenshot-10.png
Screenshot-11.png

Ofc its more expensive but it offers thigs that a start player will use a lot more.

Just a feedback, it's a great initiative and you should do stuff like this more but make it a better bundle.

It's like, ok 5$, cheap, but the content itself isn't great too xD 7 days of prestige? 

I would preffer to pay 10/20$ and have more usefull stuff with a 30 day prestige included.

EDIT:

This is a great thing, I'm just asking for you to do more like this and improve :) the packs/bundles

EU starter back is offering only 2 transformation contracts compared to NA's 15. The Black Flame gear is outdated, aka tier 1 in 7.0 (Voidsoul set). 100 transparent scrolls vs 20 on EU. Yes, it might be expensive with more things in it, but I think the offer is fair on NA for once. 

6 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

EU starter back is offering only 2 transformation contracts compared to NA's 15. The Black Flame gear is outdated, aka tier 1 in 7.0 (Voidsoul set). 100 transparent scrolls vs 20 on EU. Yes, it might be expensive with more things in it, but I think the offer is fair on NA for once. 

Sure, I just said it was a great thing, and I would like more stuff like this, but with more usefull things, didnt mind if its a little bit more expensive. 

And ye, only 2 instead of 15 but u get 30 days of Goldpack which is similar to prestige and silver luna bundle( has 300 luna which is equivalent to 2400 lunas here)

59 minutes ago, ryzen-EK said:

i see more and more people like gameforge!...why?!...there you play until lvl 25...after lvl 25 you're "locked" if you dont have a gold pack! last instance you can do there is norchasna training camp lv 25...after that you can not play without the gold pack on!

I'm not sure where do you get that from. Even without the gold pack, you can level up til 80 and play the game like normal. They even made weekly kinah sale same as for those with GP (around 300m), but you can't use broker or LFG.

2 hours ago, ryzen-EK said:

i see more and more people like gameforge!...why?!...there you play until lvl 25...after lvl 25 you're "locked" if you dont have a gold pack! last instance you can do there is norchasna training camp lv 25...after that you can not play without the gold pack on!

what @Kubei-DN said :).

And did u read what I said? I said that it's a good Initiative from NCWest, the starter pack, just there's more usefull stuff to add there and I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for more. Then I gave the example of what  Gameforge offers for a higher price. like the pet, its almost useless now a days( unless it has  a pouch, the one included on the pack doesn't).

I think for instance, ok it only gives u a legendary T1 gear, outdated, but legendary T1 a better started then lakrum xD. 30 days GP better than 7 days prestige etc...

But in EU it's a higher price(10/12$). 

Keep them comming NCWest and do more deals like this :)

Just now, PsychoShooter-KT said:

what @Kubei-DN said :).

And did u read what I said? I said that it's a good Initiative from NCWest, the starter pack, just there's more usefull stuff to add there and I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for more. Then I gave the example of what  Gameforge offers for a higher price. like the pet, its almost useless now a days( unless it has  a pouch, the one included on the pack doesn't).

I think for instance, ok it only gives u a legendary T1 gear, outdated, but legendary T1 a better started then lakrum xD. 30 days GP better than 7 days prestige etc...

But in EU it's a higher price(10/12$). 

Keep them comming NCWest and do more deals like this :)

The difference is that you can farm GP very easily (goes about 55m on Stormwing Asmo server). We were "promised" (and I use this word loosely) by Cyan that we would get a tradeable Prestige pass, something like EU has that can be bought from the broker. Prestige is actually around $15 which is more expensive than EU's GP.

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

The difference is that you can farm GP very easily (goes about 55m on Stormwing Asmo server). We were "promised" (and I use this word loosely) by Cyan that we would get a tradeable Prestige pass, something like EU has that can be bought from the broker. Prestige is actually around $15 which is more expensive than EU's GP.

xD didn't even wanted to bring this point up ahahaha

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I'm not sure where do you get that from. Even without the gold pack, you can level up til 80 and play the game like normal. They even made weekly kinah sale same as for those with GP (around 300m), but you can't use broker or LFG.

Er, ya I agree. I have an EU account and my gold bag expired due to my forgetfulness only and I had no problem playing the game. I just couldn't sell on the broker, etc. until it was renewed which wasn't an issue as it's very cheap.

On 8/5/2019 at 6:14 PM, Kubei-DN said:

kuby that happened to me when ive try'ed to play there...after lvl 25 i wass "locked"of play'ing the game without gold pack..thing's has changed ,but still crapy if you lvl to 80 and can not use broker and lfg...gameforge shi..t!i never go back there again,prefer to wait here with 2,3 weeks delay then go back there!gameforge shit.y rules!

On 8/9/2019 at 3:03 PM, ryzen-EK said:

kuby that happened to me when ive try'ed to play there...after lvl 25 i wass "locked"of play'ing the game without gold pack..thing's has changed ,but still crapy if you lvl to 80 and can not use broker and lfg...gameforge shi..t!i never go back there again,prefer to wait here with 2,3 weeks delay then go back there!gameforge shit.y rules!

Really? I have no problem playing EU. Once you buy your first GP you can just keep farming kinah and keep buying it off broker like normal. What you're saying there is from 5.x era or earlier, but in 6.x it became very different. Although I currently have like 100 days left, I'm leaning more towards playing Final Fantasy XIV instead.

Archived