wasa-EK

sorc vs. anything but

30 minutes ago, Polychrome-DN said:

Sorcs in Mass PvP is like a game of ding dong ditch. You throw an ice sheet or flame waltz into a big crowd and run run run run run!

(Sadly it works.)

How dare you reveal my strategy for 4.X forts

On 14/8/2019 at 10:09 PM, Unskilled-KT said:

Decent sorcs that re roll to painter will be gods of pvp. Looking forward to see that happening.

They will be deleted by the sorc guild if they ever dare to go to a trully easy class.

19 hours ago, Polychrome-DN said:

Sorcs in Mass PvP is like a game of ding dong ditch. You throw an ice sheet or flame waltz into a big crowd and run run run run run!

(Sadly it works.)

...man I have a better trick, I am close to the front, I make sure a poor melee class is ahead of me taking the hits, I throw an AoE and then I don't even run backwards... I BLINK myself into the crowd. Please, I was a governor for some time, I know how to sneaky-pvp!

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They will be deleted by the sorc guild if they ever dare to go to a trully easy class.

...man I have a better trick, I am close to the front, I make sure a poor melee class is ahead of me taking the hits, I throw an AoE and then I don't even run backwards... I BLINK myself into the crowd. Please, I was a governor for some time, I know how to sneaky-pvp!

The remove shock teleport chain skill for sorc.

/stares into the distance

So, vandal gets a class emote. I want one for my sorc. :(

9 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

So, vandal gets a class emote. I want one for my sorc. :(

6 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

life isnt fair i want one too :/

5 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

It could be an Elsa-y emote with snow and ice and stuff. Or fire. SOMETHING!

...didn't someone already make a VD in a 7.0 server and said that the character has a permanent smirk (crooked smile) or something and people hated it? Unless they have an emotion thing that you hit actively like those emotion cards we learn and it is exclusive to their class only.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...didn't someone already make a VD in a 7.0 server and said that the character has a permanent smirk (crooked smile) or something and people hated it? Unless they have an emotion thing that you hit actively like those emotion cards we learn and it is exclusive to their class only.

They also stand like one of their legs is broken unless you give them a different idle motion.

7 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

The class by itself is very cocky. Leans on one leg, smiles and winks at you. You can always hide it behind the transform tho.

The only class that transformation will actually do the job then. BUT who are we kidding, everyone will make the shortest characters with the tiniest legs, and skinniest bodies and then will waste money on skins pretending it matters. Nobody can see a smirk in the face of a character that is 2~3 pixels max.

10 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Every day we stray further from God's light.

(playing System of a Down's - Chop Suey: "Father... Father... FATHER... why have you forsaken me")

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

(playing System of a Down's - Chop Suey: "Father... Father... FATHER... why have you forsaken me")

I cry when angels deserve to DIEEEEEEEE