sorc vs. anything but

GenericUser7527

12 hours ago, wasa-EK said:

i play ranger 1 day and win longtime sorc main w/o auto-win sleep arrow, hard matchup for ranger xD

Used remove shock at near-full HP while Ironclad was still active and proceeded to pot silence just to use the remove shock chain...

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies, please don't ruin a perfectly meme-worthy thread, keep the memes coming, they give me life.
@wasa-EK

UmbrfxD.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o9Lim9T.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8FoV4gL.jpg

Pkjsuc1.jpg
---------

20 hours ago, wasa-EK said:

37sll5.jpg

Im not a "non sorc" player, Sorc is the first class i created in Aion, like 10 years ago, and I played it for a pretty long time.

When 6.2 came out, I was going to play Sorc, but after a few weeks I switched to gunner, considering that it would be a relatively easier to get results for a "regular joe" player. Of course, if I was really really smart, I would have chosen AT, but, well, let's leave that for another patch.

On 8/7/2019 at 6:40 AM, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

So Vandal lasers got the DPS / total damage reduced by 65% (almost 2/3 of 7.0 damage) for the 0.35s tick rate lasers, and 50% for the 0.5s tick rate lasers?

Not almost. That is 2/3 since lasers in 7.0 are 3 ticks in one second and the new laser is 1 tick every one second. I don't know from where these rumors that in 7.2 the laser that gives you defenses is at 0.5s but that is just a rumor. There is no 0.5 tick lasers in 7.2. They are all at 1s.

and btw on the topic, it's still required to play sin without mistakes

13 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

He didn't take into account the new update to skills, which is OK because it's on 7.2. The list changes a bit imho. Painter DAMAGE lasers (there are still usefull lasers) become useless in PVP and you have to give up pretty much all the control you have to deal damage. It was a needed nerf to lasers, but it was way too much (as always).

1 hour ago, 2s105714-DN said:

Not almost. That is 2/3 since lasers in 7.0 are 3 ticks in one second and the new laser is 1 tick every one second. I don't know from where these rumors that in 7.2 the laser that gives you defenses is at 0.5s but that is just a rumor. There is no 0.5 tick lasers in 7.2. They are all at 1s.

and btw on the topic, it's still required to play sin without mistakes

If you watch the video at 1:04 you will notice that even if the damage didn't apply yet, the laser defenses apply instantly, so the DEFENSES are in a 0.5s cast, however the damage is a starts after 1.5s (0.5s cast + 1s delay).

2 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

If you watch the video at 1:04 you will notice that even if the damage didn't apply yet, the laser defenses apply instantly, so the DEFENSES are in a 0.5s cast, however the damage is a starts after 1.5s (0.5s cast + 1s delay).

We were talking about about delay between damage ticks. Right now you have 3 in a second and after that later update it's 1 every second.

Archived