7.0 @ Agust 21st

Jakan-DN

Hi GM , what happen to the page you guys put up on website saying we will get 7.0 @ August 21st.? i saw that when ilog in website and then after few mins i log again the page was gone are you planning to delay it ? after you guys posted in website ? what's happening ?  i was excited to see it lol .

i saw it too and tried to register for this (awesome) free rewards when 7.0 comes, was so excited and after few mins the page wasnt loading and after i reloaded the page was gone!!

let me grab some popcorn and wait this ppl what they have to say :P 

3 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

Hmm so they're calling it the "Vandal". Interesting naming choice

yeah. since that class is not an artist at all. he only throw paints. its like songweaver hit with the harp and dont make any sound. 

would be interesting that vandal use arts to attack as songweaver use the dolfphin, etc. but anyway. its not ncwest fault. 

but i hope in this version they hear more the players. cuz since 4.9 ppl ask for something and GMs here always ignore.

I kind of like how they actually thought about it and didn't just Google translate.

Been playing a bit on EU and the English translations there are awful to the point I don't know what some skills actually do. Hoping our translations are better.

6 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Vandal is interesting. I was liking the possibility of Graffitist. But Vandal isn't too terrible.

Yeah, it's not bad I guess. Bunch of Vandalists running around now instead of "painters" even though that's what we'll still probably call them :P

18 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

its like songweaver hit with the harp and dont make any sound. 

painter is the opposite of silent, it makes squirting noises for every attack

it might sound cool for the first two days but if you have zero interest in hearing that constantly, you might as well quit until painter gets nerfed to the ground haha

also they forgot to mention the Altar system which just proves Ncwest doesn't even open the nyerking client before patching updates XDDDD

22 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

yeah. since that class is not an artist at all. he only throw paints. its like songweaver hit with the harp and dont make any sound. 

would be interesting that vandal use arts to attack as songweaver use the dolfphin, etc. but anyway. its not ncwest fault. 

but i hope in this version they hear more the players. cuz since 4.9 ppl ask for something and GMs here always ignore.

what? the teaser clearly shows this class making graffiti.

fyi grafitti IS art.

Also the Muse main class (on KR) is Artist / Artisan.
Your argument makes zero sense

13 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I kind of like how they actually thought about it and didn't just Google translate.

Been playing a bit on EU and the English translations there are awful to the point I don't know what some skills actually do. Hoping our translations are better.

European tooltips are a lame.
But I like how they explain some conditional skills like "Upon critical hit, X effect is activated"

better than NA way of saying that on tooltips

1 hour ago, Jakan-DN said:

Hi GM , what happen to the page you guys put up on website saying we will get 7.0 @ August 21st.? i saw that when ilog in website and then after few mins i log again the page was gone are you planning to delay it ? after you guys posted in website ? what's happening ?  i was excited to see it lol .

IF they are going to announce the date of when we will have 7.0, it will be today, and the web will see it already tomorrow morning after maintenance. but thats just a big if.

34 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

painter is the opposite of silent, it makes squirting noises for every attack

it might sound cool for the first two days but if you have zero interest in hearing that constantly, you might as well quit until painter gets nerfed to the ground haha

also they forgot to mention the Altar system which just proves Ncwest doesn't even open the nyerking client before patching updates XDDDD

Yeah the Altar system is important since it is a daily thing you have to do if you want to upgrade your pvp gear with the Stellin coins or whatever NA is calling them

2 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

what? the teaser clearly shows this class making graffiti.

fyi grafitti IS art

Your argument makes zero sense

Well is not art for me when its painted on my garage door ok.

And the trailer shows an act of Vandalism... someone damaging public property, also to be more especific she is damaging a statue or monolith wich alrdy is a piece of art made by somebody else so doble Vandal xD

And actual in game skills are just random splash of paint everywhere, not really a Painter.

Aion: Mark of the Vandal Update Registration Event Gift Pack Offer Terms

1. Eligibility: The Aion: Mark of the Vandal update registration event (“Event”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), Mexico, New Zealand, Australia, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela, who are the age of majority or older (18 years of age in most jurisdictions) as of the date of registration who are current Aion players who have satisfied the following eligibility criteria: (1) must have an NCSOFT account created prior to the start of the Registration Period (defined below); (2) have at least one Level 30 Aion character on their NCSOFT account prior to the completion of the Event Registration Process (defined below) during the Registration Period; and (3) the NCSOFT account is in good standing. Each person who meets these criteria is hereinafter referred to as an “Eligible Player.” 2. Registration Period: The registration period begins 10:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on 6 August 2019 and ends 11:59 a.m. PDT on 16 August 2019 (“Registration Period”). 3. How to Receive the Gift Pack: To receive the Gift Pack (defined below), an Eligible Player must visit https://www.aiononline.com/mark-of-the-vandal (the “Promotional Website”) during the Registration Period and register for the upcoming Aion: Mark of the Vandal update that is scheduled to go live on 21 August 2019. To register, once on the Promotional Website, an Eligible Player must click on the “Registration” button and then log into such Eligible Player’s NCSOFT account to complete the registration process (the “Event Registration Process”). Each Eligible Player satisfying the Event Registration Process during the Registration Period will receive the Gift Pack. 4. Gift Pack: The in-game Vandal’s Gear Gift Pack (the “Gift Pack”) (a total approximate retail value of US$15.00) includes: a. Irnin’s Armor Skin Set: A skin-only version of Legendary Irnin Armor! This armor is wearable by the Vandal class, and can be seen in action in the Mark of the Vandal cinematic trailer. Chromablaster not included; b. 5x [Event] Berdin’s Lucky Star: Each star fills the Berdin’s Favor gauge by 4%. While Berdin’s Favor is above 0%, earn 300% bonus XP from monsters, gathering and crafting. The gauge gradually depletes as XP is earned in this way; and c. 5x [Event] Legendary Transformation Potion Selection Box: Each box provides one Transformation Potion of Legendary quality of your choice. All costs associated with acceptance or use of the Gift Pack are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Player. The Gift Pack is non-transferable and has no cash value. The Gift Pack may not be upgraded, and no substitutions by an Eligible Player will be allowed. NC Interactive, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Gift Pack, in whole or in part, for one of equal or greater value. Only one Gift Pack per Eligible Player. Gift Pack is provided "as is.” All details are at NC Interactive, LLC’s sole discretion. 5. Gift Pack Delivery: On 21 August 2019 once the update goes live, Eligible Players who have completed the Event Registration Process will receive a code in their NCSOFT Account. To redeem the code for the Gift Pack, such Eligible Player must log into his or her NCSOFT account between 21 August 2019 and 11:59 p.m. PDT on 16 September 2019 (the “Gift Pack Redemption Period”), select the Aion game tab within the “My Accounts” page, and click on the “Apply” button under the “Apply a Code” section to apply the code. The Gift Pack will be delivered via in-game mail and the Eligible Player may claim the Gift Pack by any level character on the Eligible Player’s Aion account (limit of 1 Gift Pack per NCSOFT Account). The Gift Pack will be available to claim in the Eligible Player’s NCSOFT account during the Gift Pack Redemption Period only. Gift Packs unclaimed at the end of the Gift Pack Redemption Period will be forfeited. Code is void if not obtained from authorized and legitimate channels, or if the code is, in whole or in part, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained via fraud or theft. Codes cannot be sold, bartered or auctioned and all such codes will be void. 6. General Conditions: By participating in the Event, Eligible Players release and hold NC Interactive, LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, service agencies, independent contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, web hosting and service and fulfillment providers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless from any and all claims, damages, or liabilities arising from or relating to such Eligible Player’s participation in this Event. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled registrations, messages, emails, or codes; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Event, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Event, the processing of registrations, or in any Event-related materials. NC Interactive, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Event at any time, or to disqualify any individual who NC Interactive, LLC believes is tampering with the lawful administration of this Event. Information obtained in connection with this Event will be treated in accordance with NC Interactive, LLC’s privacy policy, currently available at https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/ncsoft/privacy-policy.php. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. This Event is void in Quebec and where prohibited. This Event is run by NC Interactive, LLC, 3180 139th Avenue SE, #100, Bellevue, WA 98005, USA. Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook

tf is this?

I mean Vandal is pretty fitting. In the trailer she's vandalizing public space. But Demaha? Come on, now, now that sounds a bit silly :P I'll be in holidays when the new patch launches so I won't be able to play it til 5th September. Oh well.

Let's see how much NCWest is gonna screw this one up.

35 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

could this mean that the new class is called vandal?? pfff painter was better :P

If you tried one, you would know that painter doesn't really match. You aren't painting. You are flinging blobs of paint around willy nilly. It's not even graffiti, really. It's just buckets of paint. Vandal works well.

• Aion Team

Hi guys, as you may have noticed the web page went out and was taken down shortly after. This was due to an issue with the page and it will be coming back tomorrow with all of the accompanying information so hang tight!

Thanks.

Archived