Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - August 7, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, August 7, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Summer Block Party will end.
  • End of the World event will begin. Full details will be available tomorrow morning.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

4ctexlwx6oe31.jpg l8n94msdzne31.jpg hukxwijfl1e31.png

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE make the End of the World event worthwhile...I'm talking:

• Ancient/Legendary Transform Contracts
  • Fighting Spirit Fragments
  • AT LEAST Legendary PvPvE Stones, if not a possibility of Ultimate PvPvE

The fragments alone would help so many people out and make them feel a little better about 7.0 coming, including myself. If you choose to listen to community suggestions ever, let this be the time!

tenor.gif

No fragments, it should be guiding stones instead so it can help crafters. Giving out fighting spirit fragments doesn’t help with crafting and add on to the fact that the main reason people get prestige is for the fragment quest. You really think NCsoft would put an item as an event reward that threatens their revenue lol?

Having instance entries is nice but with the Luna people have stocked up with me getting over 13k there’s plenty enough for instance resets. GP bonus is only important for like 400 people.

7 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

No fragments, it should be guiding stones instead so it can help crafters. Giving out fighting spirit fragments doesn’t help with crafting and add on to the fact that the main reason people get prestige is for the fragment quest. You really think NCsoft would put an item as an event reward that threatens their revenue lol?

Having instance entries is nice but with the Luna people have stocked up with me getting over 13k there’s plenty enough for instance resets. GP bonus is only important for like 400 people.

wtf are you talking about boi?
End of The World was the best event we got from 5.x patch.

I got more than 100 omegas and 100 temperings, loads of +12 Manastones and Caeus Gear and my farm was just regular.
I know hardcore players who got 5x - 10x more loot.

We're the only server across all overseas Aion servers that NEVER got Fighting Spirit on event loot tables.

this is a BIG shame. 
I think they should add it, it wont make people cancel the prestige pack they have, sorry

Just now, Devil-KT said:

Just so you all know 7.0 is just an updated version of our current gear so there is no way NCSoft will make this event good. Heres to wishful thinking tho. 

yes but upgrading +0 T1 ultimate gear to T2 gear is a long way to go.
The same way you could get Captain Gear from 5.x and/or enchant it (with the load of omegas we got) to get compensation rewards at the start of 6.x

20 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

I got more than 100 omegas and 100 temperings, loads of +12 Manastones and Caeus Gear and my farm was just regular.

We're the only server across all overseas Aion servers that NEVER got Fighting Spirit on event loot tables.

this is a BIG shame. 
I think they should add it, it wont make people cancel the prestige pack they have, sorry

Yeah best 5.x cause in this patch had daily instance and all suply was tradeable! 

Now in 6.x we have no daily instance, so when you gona be done with ur cd. I hope you have a credit card buy luna to reset instance entry! 

And have fun running on ur alt, all item in 6,x are untradeable so only reason to run alt will be for transformation and maybe dragon weapon if they add to reward list.

Fragment, enchant stone , or any other reward usless on ur alt.

Inc top P2W event of 6.x .... GET UR CREDIT CARD READY BOIII ( i know alot people gona be like Mech you get free luna from luna daily instance on each ur alt what you talking about, just remind you need shit load luna to reroll stats on ur new ult/legendary gears in 7.0 who its release 27 august btw )

38 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

What the heck? Aetherforging has been around since 5.1, we've had actual years to level it up and even the new and returning players I've made friends with have made progress in a few weeks or months leveling their crafting. Guiding stones/crafting mats are not End of the World event worthy, shoo shoo. :|

2 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

What the heck? Aetherforging has been around since 5.1, we've had actual years to level it up and even the new and returning players I've made friends with have made progress in a few weeks or months leveling their crafting. Guiding stones/crafting mats are not End of the World event worthy, shoo shoo. :|

Wrong, when 6.2 came your aether forging reset to 1.

2 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

this is a BIG shame. 

What I am saying is they don't need to give us Fighting Spirit Fragments directly, I'm saying they give us guiding stones and kibrium so we can craft gear and extract for fragments. Fighting spirit fragments are not tradeable but guiding stones and kibrium are and thus can be passed around.

54 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Wrong, when 6.2 came your aether forging reset to 1.

What I am saying is they don't need to give us Fighting Spirit Fragments directly, I'm saying they give us guiding stones and kibrium so we can craft gear and extract for fragments. Fighting spirit fragments are not tradeable but guiding stones and kibrium are and thus can be passed around.

What? No it didn't .__. I maxed out my Aetherforging during one of the crafting boost weekends in 5.8 and it has stayed at 300 ever since then. People were encouraged to level their crafting in 5.X in preparation for 6.0 and that's what I did. And crafting mats aren't tradeable, they are only brokerable, and I don't want to deal with broker sniping and bots and stupid amounts of inflation during the last weeks of 6.X, from an event that is supposed to be rewarding. Fragments from the event would be a real reward, one that a lot of us have asked for over and over again; getting crafting materials would feel like opening a Christmas present with a chore wheel inside. :P 

Archived