Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - August 7, 2019

Recommended Posts

Aly-DN   
23 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

@Cyan When are we getting information on End of the World event?

It's 4:30am on the West Coast of the US. I think when he said "morning" he meant morning of the work day for them. So give it another 5 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

It's 4:30am on the West Coast of the US. I think when he said "morning" he meant morning of the work day for them. So give it another 5 hours.

hm... I think prob. before maintenance ends no? 5hrs is too much xD

 

2 minutes ago, Vea-KT said:

Prep for dissappointment, and pray for the opposite.

yep like :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed you said the maintenance starts at 6:00 CDT / 11:00 CET, but at 6:00 CDT it is 12:00 CET, so which is the correct time? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, 2s250A67-DN said:

I noticed you said the maintenance starts at 6:00 CDT / 11:00 CET, but at 6:00 CDT it is 12:00 CET, so which is the correct time? 

6:00 CDT and yep xD, 12:00 CET( I've noticed that since in CET region but I've let is pass)

Edited by PsychoShooter-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

@Cyan When are we getting information on End of the World event?

End of the World event will begin. Full details will be available tomorrow morning.

End of the World event will begin. Full details will be available tomorrow morning.

End of the World event will begin. Full details will be available tomorrow morning.

 

im guessing after server comes up ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think NC is scared of releasing the info about this new event.

Inc shit rewards, we are going to be so mad, we will even forget to play, cos we will be busy fighting in the forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cersey-DN said:

I think NC is scared of releasing the info about this new event.

Inc shit rewards, we are going to be so mad, we will even forget to play, cos we will be busy fighting in the forum

xD server on and no news about event or update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of you hoping for easy pvp mode will be disappointed.  All rewards are pve.  Can get Ancient contract, legendary contract, daevian skills, pve stones, special manastone bundles to name a few items.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liiny-DN   

How long will this event be for?

1200 coins seem nearly impossible with people getting 5 coins a box (yes it can give more), and it's not even 100% a drop. If it's only til the new patch.

Unless we have to drop resets again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
End of the world Event Has Started even before we know End to know the rewards xyzuhahahaha, sounds pretty funny to me xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Liiny-DN said:

How long will this event be for?

1200 coins seem nearly impossible with people getting 5 coins a box (yes it can give more), and it's not even 100% a drop. If it's only til the new patch.

Unless we have to drop resets again

its random, got 25 from box, 10 and 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liiny-DN   
Just now, PsychoShooter-KT said:

its random, got 25 from box, 10 and 5

Yes, I said it can give more, someone got 50 even. But even so you can still get just 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what's this event about? Rollable boxes of random rewards from instance mobs like in previous End of the World? I don't remember any coins being involved back then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If NCSoft isn't going to give us the event info before the event is out, then I guess we have to piece it together ourselves...

It seems that you will get Ice Gem boxes from Bosses (NOT 100% DROP, and no one has said yet that they have gotten boxes from normal instance mobs like last End of the World). Open the boxes and they will give from 5-50 Ice Gems. Turn in the Ice Gems for rewards.

So far, the event vendor looks VERY similar to the flower event. here's screenshots of the vendor rewards:

Regular Sale Page 1 2

Limited Sale Page 1

The boxes are dropping from CoE and Mirash so far, but no one has gotten them from FM. Perhaps they are only dropping from instances that are disappearing?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

Gems aren’t account tradeable, only from instances disappearing, 5-50 per run.

What about legión warehouse? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

Gems aren’t account tradeable, only from instances disappearing, 5-50 per run.

So i think Mirash & CoE are the only ones that will dissapear, or low lvl instances from cygnea drops boxes too?

What about the loot is like ice picks or needs to be rolled?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

So i think Mirash & CoE are the only ones that will dissapear, or low lvl instances from cygnea drops boxes too?

What about the loot is like ice picks or needs to be rolled?

Group loot (thankfully). Not sure about Cygnea/Enshar instance bosses, but possibly/hopefully.

 

Would be helpful to know how long the event lasts to know if the legendary transform is obtainable without p2reset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a little disappointed, the same event from the previous patch I give some players more than 1000 legendary pvp stones.

I played again about 9 months ago and the amount of legendary pvp stones do not exceed 500+ in 9 months.

¿why we can get any stuff pvp now from the same event? @Cyan at least give us the chance to get Fighting Spirit Fragments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×