Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - August 7, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

@Cyan When are we getting information on End of the World event?

It's 4:30am on the West Coast of the US. I think when he said "morning" he meant morning of the work day for them. So give it another 5 hours.

8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

It's 4:30am on the West Coast of the US. I think when he said "morning" he meant morning of the work day for them. So give it another 5 hours.

hm... I think prob. before maintenance ends no? 5hrs is too much xD

2 minutes ago, Vea-KT said:

Prep for dissappointment, and pray for the opposite.

yep like :S

52 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

@Cyan When are we getting information on End of the World event?

End of the World event will begin. Full details will be available tomorrow morning.

End of the World event will begin. Full details will be available tomorrow morning.

im guessing after server comes up ?

If NCSoft isn't going to give us the event info before the event is out, then I guess we have to piece it together ourselves...

It seems that you will get Ice Gem boxes from Bosses (NOT 100% DROP, and no one has said yet that they have gotten boxes from normal instance mobs like last End of the World). Open the boxes and they will give from 5-50 Ice Gems. Turn in the Ice Gems for rewards.

So far, the event vendor looks VERY similar to the flower event. here's screenshots of the vendor rewards:

Regular Sale Page 1 2

Limited Sale Page 1

The boxes are dropping from CoE and Mirash so far, but no one has gotten them from FM. Perhaps they are only dropping from instances that are disappearing?

2 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

Gems aren’t account tradeable, only from instances disappearing, 5-50 per run.

So i think Mirash & CoE are the only ones that will dissapear, or low lvl instances from cygnea drops boxes too?

What about the loot is like ice picks or needs to be rolled?

10 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

So i think Mirash & CoE are the only ones that will dissapear, or low lvl instances from cygnea drops boxes too?

What about the loot is like ice picks or needs to be rolled?

Group loot (thankfully). Not sure about Cygnea/Enshar instance bosses, but possibly/hopefully.

Would be helpful to know how long the event lasts to know if the legendary transform is obtainable without p2reset.

I'm a little disappointed, the same event from the previous patch I give some players more than 1000 legendary pvp stones.

I played again about 9 months ago and the amount of legendary pvp stones do not exceed 500+ in 9 months.

¿why we can get any stuff pvp now from the same event? @Cyan at least give us the chance to get Fighting Spirit Fragments

Archived