Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - August 7, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CoverCell-KT said:

So far I've ran 3 pfs, 0 event items, just the normal PF stuff, so possibly only lower end dungeons drop the items

PF isn't being removed in 7.0. Seems like it's only for the dungeons that are being removed (CoE/Mirash) which fits with the way the event has been done in the past. In 5.8, it only applied to dungeons being removed in 6.0.

I did the event . im not expecting much cause i know how they sucks on giving event .. but im here to say that comeon make everyone chase up to the game its the fcking last event on 6.8 atleast give them less toxicity and give away some fragments and nerf the 1.200 coins to 500 legendary contract .  @Cyan  7.0 itself is a shitty patch for my class and others .. 

doing the math...

If you have the worst RNG, you'll get 5 gems per box from 8 runs (4 CoE, 4 without prestige. 5 x 8 = 40 Gems a week, 50 Gems a week with prestige.

If you have the best RNG, you'll get 50 gems per box (if you do I hate you because you're hacking zzz) from 8 runs, 400 Gems a week, 500 with prestige.

So, if this event lasts two weeks (assuming it ends when 7.0 hits because CoE and Mirash go poof), it's impossible even for the person with hack op RNG that gets 50 a box every time, couldn't attain the legendary box (which is random transform, not selectable btw) for 1200 gems.

Everyone is going to fall on the lower side of this, probably getting from 80-250 gems a week because the 10 gems seem to proc a decent amount...

I'm willing to reset a few runs if it would help me get what I need 100%...but considering someone with perfect luck couldn't get the legendary xform without a few resets too? YIKES.

@Cyan Please for the love of aion stop giving us excuses to be constantly disappointed in the aion team.. we’re not asking for free legendary contracts like kr but 1200 gems for an unselectable legendary contract? Please stop driving away potential newcomers and the og’s & and actually put some real thought into the game.. Everything seems to be so rushed everytime; it’s totally fine if the maintenance is a couple more hours, i just want to see you guys put something together that everyone in the community will appreciate and take our suggestions into play BEFORE you go and throw something in. I really want this game to strive, i really do. Even if the higher ups don’t really care about aion anymore if you really care for the game try a little harder and prove to them that aion still has potential to bring in great revenue.. mad love for everyone hang in there guys

Just add a second shugo with Fighting Spirit Fragments at 1 gem = 1 fragment and I'll be happy as clam.

Or idk if we're feeling EXTRA STINGY because the servers require blood sacrifice and so all event rewards must be handcrafted by Cyan with a dull spoon you can make it 2 gems = 1 fragment.

It has come to the point where ncsoft can't even bother to post info about upcoming events until after they are released. Probably afraid of the forum backlash when the players see they can only get gems from 2 instances and  unless they use big time luna they wont even come close to the amount needed to buy most  of the good stuff with these absurd prices.

God Job Ncsoft you guys sure are professional at pissing off the player base and killing your own game.

16 hours ago, Cyan said:

f the World event will begin. Full details will be available tomorrow morning.

It's not morning anymore sis. Nice event you inbred f#cktards. I've never seen a company so f#cking idiotic that they were determined to kill their own game in a matter of minutes. Getting 1200 gems is half impossible in less than two weeks. Cunts. Won't be renewing my prestige pack, go f#ck yourselves. 

Dear NCSoft staff, thank you for the event.

But I'd like to ask if there's any possibility to recheck the amount of gems that are required to buy a legendary contract, it's not possible to get 1.200 gems with only 2 instances available. I know you guys can do it and it happened once when we had that flower event so please... think about it. This could motivate all the community to keep working hard on gear and we would have more active players.

And we are still waiting for the event info on the website.

Archived