Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - August 7, 2019

Cyan

Ncsoft being incompetent again, nothing new.

Stop treating us like idiots, k thanks!9_9 Is there a reason why you guys delaying event info? I don't believe its a bug, you could just copy/paste it here.....

Well, I just reinstalled the game, right now I'm regretting it, I was actually excited to log back on when I heard about this event.... never mind going to enjoy 7.0 in EU, there the staff is  more capable than NCsoft will ever be and thats coming from someone who didnt like gameforge in the past .....

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cyan Does anyone at NCSoft actually believe people will use their Lunas to reset CoE and Mirash (out of all things) for a chance at random Legendary Transformation? I get that you want to drain people from their free Lunas, but please at least try to do it in less blatant way.

8 minutes ago, MechBird-DN said:

Spamming the free lunas 

Remember the shugo event to get legendary? U had to spent $ almost the same to get legendary, but now if u were smart u have lunas, if u dont, get nc code and buy some. Its a company after all they need $$$. If u spam with alts ans pre resets u can get 7- 14 anc and comb. To get leg.

The only thing that's crappy is spaming luna on mirash and coe, they should allow/change to better instaces since all of them are going to be changed

i think with normal RNG an average of Gems per run could be around 13. that would mean we need to do like 70 luna resets

with really good RNG maybe 35 - 40 resets on top of the normal entries

so between 2800 to 6000 Lunas to get a Legendary.

its quite a lot but we can still get around 1200 - 1400 lunas per week to offset that expense.

i know it's not what we were waiting for but its a little something, i was hoping for an event to farm 5 or 6 legendary. but i guess i will get only 1.
 i think its worth the risk, even if its a transform that is not for your class, is not a total waste as it helps you to complete the Trasnformation collection to gain more stats. Also we can dual Box CoE to get rewards on alts too and maybe do some kinah selling manastones or Berdin stars.

well overall its another bad event, @Cyan would be more fair to lower the price to buy legendary contract to 600 ot 700 Gems.

Still we can take some advantage of it, stay possitive guys Vandal incoming to bring better times to Aion LMAO xD 

42 minutes ago, Ursa-KT said:

@Cyan Does anyone at NCSoft actually believe people will use their Lunas to reset CoE and Mirash (out of all things) for a chance at random Legendary Transformation?

The whales, of which some haven't gotten Kaisinel yet, will. uwu

This is why we can't have nice things. I believe when this company does good, even if you dislike them you can still tell them that they did a good job. When they do something that's not good, I believe you can say that. I can't believe some people on this thread are trying to justify or put a bright side" to this event. This event is rubbish. Plain and simple. This event doesn't help anyone who isn't willing to spend real money and also contains some rewards with he had from the first time we got 6.2. I think I am a reasonable person. I wouldn't mind if it was only 1 legendary contract I could get and at least I could choose which one I wanted. Instead of fighting ultimate +15 people with legendary and kaisnel transformations now I have to look forward to that but instead they will be in tier 2 gear.

For the great update Aion 7.0: Mark Of the Vandal we've a great event for you, 
Spend your money and time on useless instances so you can get a random legendary contract.
Thats right, waste your time and money on boring instances and don't garanty a good transformation.                               

Hope to see you soon on 7.0 happily ever after.

@DevilNest-KT @PsychoShooter-KT, and anyone else defending this event.  You guys say be smart save luna, spend luna buy ncoin... blah blah blah.... But if you are not averaging 20 gems per instance run, you simply can not get 1200 gems.  Reseting instance is limited to 10 times per week.  So even if u max out thats 15 mirash and 15 coe per week, and the event is 2 weeks so max runs possible will be 30 and 30, 60 instance run max before the event ends.  Now you need 1200 coins / 60 runs.  Yes with the shugo event, some needed to reset, but it was very possible to get the legendary random box even without resetting once.  That event I did all 7 characters on my account, 2 of them didn't need to reset.  

Just wanted to let people know, that even if you spend money luna or whatever, it still might not be possible to get the legendary contract.

9 minutes ago, FatBad-KT said:

@DevilNest-KT @PsychoShooter-KT, and anyone else defending this event.  You guys say be smart save luna, spend luna buy ncoin... blah blah blah.... But if you are not averaging 20 gems per instance run, you simply can not get 1200 gems.  Reseting instance is limited to 10 times per week.  So even if u max out thats 15 mirash and 15 coe per week, and the event is 2 weeks so max runs possible will be 30 and 30, 60 instance run max before the event ends.  Now you need 1200 coins / 60 runs.  Yes with the shugo event, some needed to reset, but it was very possible to get the legendary random box even without resetting once.  That event I did all 7 characters on my account, 2 of them didn't need to reset.  

lel, xD this event is crap, just trying to sheed some light ahahah.
U can reset instances daily, no weekly.

yep, with Shugo event and my lucky rgn I had to reset it 15/20 times(don't remember correctly)

As I said on the other post, need to lower the leg. price or make item tradable, it would make it better.

Last event I defended the Idea that yep, it should be  easier, this event the same, just compared the similarity between them(amount of $ u have to spend to get a random one, ppl end up getting leg.)

Since its a end patch event ppl expected a lot more 'cause of the 5.8 gave out.

Last event's weren't good, and ncsoft ended up doing what they have most 6.x with events xD.

C'mon we had to reverse engineer the event beacuse they delayed the info 

This event is completely flawed. Does it prepare anyone for 7.0 or help people catch up? No it does not. Does it help with gear pvp enchantment stones or fighting spirit fragments...nope. I think this event is here because of the luna screw up and someone got blasted for their shortsighted with the luna issue so this is to try and get the desperate people to waste a bunch of that luna they may have saved and as for everyone else well f**k em this isn't to prepare ppl this is to help try and correct a mistake masked with the end of the world event that we all got in 5.8 that everyone enjoyed.

20 minutes ago, FatBad-KT said:

Just wanted to let people know, that even if you spend money luna or whatever, it still might not be possible to get the legendary contract.

xD forgot to add this on previous post:

If u get a 12 rgn u need to do around 100 runs, take out the 16 that you can do(if no prestige), u can reset each instance daily for 80 luna with max 3 times(above that gets more expensive).
That means u need to do more 84 more. u have 14 more days, if u reset 3 times coe and 3 times mirash, 6 reset total per day u get 84( the ones missing) 
not counting the pre resets u can get or if u have a better rng.
u will end up spending 6720 lunas, u can get 1440 weekly. so u have to spend 5280 lunas or like 500m/800m buying ncoin from someone.
crappy yep, that's because we only have 2 weeks.
Crappier sure, we have to spend luna on coe and mirash...

1 hour ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

You know when you reset instance after 3 run the price go up right ? , so to get 1200 gem , will take you 800 gems more after do ur free one , at 100 luna each entry we talking about 8 000 luna !?!?!?

24 minutes ago, FatBad-KT said:

Instances can be reset 10 times daily. After 3 resets at 80 Luna, the price goes up to 100 Luna. That resets daily, so you can do another 3 resets at 80 Luna the next day.

@Cyan

Just when I was thinking to spend 50.000$ on luna to get 2 legendary transforms per week you limit it to 1 per week awhhhh....

Please consider changing limit to 2 per week.

I mean currently we can't get 1 per week. It'll be way more generous if we couldn't get 2 per week, right?

Thanks.

Archived