Weekly Server Maintenance - August 7, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, lets just let this game die already

we got a FULL PATCH of rubbish events

just learn from other game development companies NCsoft, look at gumi and square enix

Final Fantasy 14 made a brilliant new patch - shadowbringers - and Brave Exvius made a incredible generous event for their 3rd anniversay campaign

18 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Wrong, when 6.2 came your aether forging reset to 1.

What I am saying is they don't need to give us Fighting Spirit Fragments directly, I'm saying they give us guiding stones and kibrium so we can craft gear and extract for fragments. Fighting spirit fragments are not tradeable but guiding stones and kibrium are and thus can be passed around.

lol, ure completely wrong

aetherforge never got a reset

22 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, August 7, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Summer Block Party will end.
  • End of the World event will begin. Full details will be available tomorrow morning.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

4ctexlwx6oe31.jpg l8n94msdzne31.jpg hukxwijfl1e31.png

at least make tradeable ice gem…. 0 chance to take 1200 for legendary transform. (freeplay)

So hows it possible to get 1200 gems... by 4 entrys a week, 2 instances thats 16 boxes. So lets assume! we are bless by the "rng" gods and we get 50 gems each boxes... thats a total of 800 gems only!... where are we supouse to get those extra 400 and that assuming youl get 50 gems per bundle... but mos ppl getting 5...

And btw did u guys also burn the rates again? i just fail 4 ultimate stones on a legend gear +13... ty NC Soft... but i think i had enough with this game

Bye!

The End of the World event prior to 6.0 was great. People loved it. This should have been equally as great. EXCEPT.. the prices of the awards weren't recalculated to reflect that only two instances are being removed and PvP enchantment items weren't added.

Very poorly implemented. 

I really had not expected much from this event.  I was not disappointed.  Really glad I held off on renewing my prestige.  I can spend that money on a pvp server and having more fun than grinding this crap only to have enchants fail constantly.  The drop rate on open world mobs has been lowered, since that little EK moving boost we got, I no longer get near the amount I used to get before that drop boost.  I should have quit when they nerfed gunner class to be useless.  

80 gems from 10 runs. 5 coe and 5 mirash. Even p2w people should be scared to pay for this one with the miserable rate of gems coming from those chests. The rate for the gems should at least be high enough to get your 3 ancients with maybe a few resets from daily lunas. You can't even do that with this rate, it drops only 5 gems way too often. With this rate chests should drop from every instance and have a chance to drop from every mob in open world.

Considering how often it drops 5 gems a piece, you would need 240 runs. Even if someone chose to pay money to get all 10 runs from both instances each day, the max each week combined would be 150 (70 + 70 + 10 free). Granted people would probably not get only 5 for all 150 runs, it is disturbing to think they set it up so someone could pay $200 to run the crap out of these instances and end up short of 1,200 for a random legendary. The funny part is this event would make more money if you reduced the price of the legendary contract and made it selectable. People would guaranteed start throwing money to try to get that selectable, but not $200 for an unwanted random.

I had my hopes up for this event, but also knew the reality wouldn't be good. However, what we were given is not only a disappointment but a slap in the face unless you already have a crap ton of luna or money in addition to amazing luck. 1. The legendary should be selectable and 2. Players who grind it every day and do their daily lunas on all 8 characters should at least be allowed to get all 3 ancient contracts each week.

The least they could've done was put a good end to the plagued 6.x patches. Oh well. I know my words are wasted here, so I guess I'll just keep preparing for 7.0. This event is just a shame though for everyone who's stuck around...

I can finally say that I will be adding myself to the "will not renew prestige ever again'' campaign. I fell we talk to automated machines when trying to get NCSoft to do something...... the answers are always ''No'' or ''Cant be done". Sad to see a good game being lead by people who don't know anything about the game.... good job guys.

1 minute ago, Belty-DN said:

I can finally say that I will be adding myself to the "will not renew prestige ever again'' campaign. I fell we talk to automated machines when trying to get NCSoft to do something...... the answers are always ''No'' or ''Cant be done". Sad to see a good game being lead by people who don't know anything about the game.... good job guys.

Same here , mine is over on 18th and not getting renewed , considering even going to go back to BDO since this upcoming patch really looks meh.

i was trying to be possitive on my previous post... but yeah this events Sucks big time hahaha

Last year they made a extremely rewarding End of the world event, to help close the gear gap and maintain certain players in the game, BUT! they secretly planed a new server, this way  every returned players that missed the event or new players that didn't participate and rerolled in EK, would get a lot less affected by that gear gap.

And it seems this time there won't be a new server, so what will happen with poor Painters/Vandals starting from zero in a Server post mega OP super rewarding event??, the gap would be HUGE for them to close, and Painter is the face of Aion now, they need to kick asses to bring more players in at least for a while XD.

So i think or at least hope @Cyan we will get a good event a Rewarding one, 2 weeks after 7.0 goes live to match the date of Aion  Anniversary.

6 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

i was trying to be possitive on my previous post... but yeah this events Sucks big time hahaha

Last year they made a extremely rewarding End of the world event, to help close the gear gap and maintain certain players in the game, BUT! they secretly planed a new server, this way  every returned players that missed the event or new players that didn't participate and rerolled in EK, would get a lot less affected by that gear gap.

Now what will happend with poor Painters starting from zero in a post mega OP super rewarding event, the gap would be HUGE for them to close, and Painter is the face of Aion now they need to kick asses to bring more players in at least for a while XD.

So i think or at least hope @Cyan we will get a good event a Rewarding one, 2 weeks after 7.0 goes live to match the date of Aion  Anniversary.

My Dad used to tell me when i wanted something or hoped something would happen that i could crap in one hand and hope in the other and see which one fills up faster , Pretty sure with NCSoft's track record of disappointing its players you'll just end up with a hand full of crap in this case. 

Besides , anyone who rerolls painter will have to deal with the same thing a new player has to deal with , Ncsoft doesn't do anything for new players so why would they give an event for re-rolls.

6 minutes ago, Xorddam-DN said:

My Dad used to tell me when i wanted something or hoped something would happen that i could crap in one hand and hope in the other and see which one fills up faster , Pretty sure with NCSoft's track record of disappointing its players you'll just end up with a hand full of crap in this case. 

My Coprophilia fetish is in the past, such fun times. But please don't bring it back... it causes a lot of troubles.

19 hours ago, Zibrid-DN said:

So hows it possible to get 1200 gems... by 4 entrys a week, 2 instances thats 16 boxes. So lets assume! we are bless by the "rng" gods and we get 50 gems each boxes... thats a total of 800 gems only!... where are we supouse to get those extra 400 and that assuming youl get 50 gems per bundle... but mos ppl getting 5...

And btw did u guys also burn the rates again? i just fail 4 ultimate stones on a legend gear +13... ty NC Soft... but i think i had enough with this game

Bye!

Its true, rate of PvP stone are wrong... they think we are totally stupid or we have a 1 less chromosome. They dont enchant (we do), they dont test (we do), with 10-13 PvE Stone or less i can put 1 ultimate gear PvE to +13 EASY then i use Ultimate PvE Stone (always use 3 if im lucky just 2 or 1) now... about PvP? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA took like 30 PvP stone to get +13 and i failed 4 - 5 Ultimate PvP Stone in a row (to many times)!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

PD: i save all my stone in warehouse to the day they fix this shit... i have 140+ Stone PvP n 12 Ultimate PvP cuz the rates of PVP STONE are totally WRONG.

• Aion Team

Hello everyone. 

We're going to be making the following changes for the event: 

• You'll get 2 Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chests instead of 1 per run. 
    • As of reading this post (12:18 pm PDT) this is in effect.
  • A sellable version of a Cradle of Eternity Bonus Entry scroll will be added to the Black Cloud Marketplace for 140 Black Cloud Coin. 
    • Due to an issue with the Bonus Entry Scroll for Mirash Sanctum that will not be added to the Black Cloud Marketplace.

We will also be issuing a survey to all level 76 or higher players (redeemable once per account per server) that contains 2 untradable Mirash Sanctum Bonus Entry Scrolls and 2 Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chests. 

Edit: We've sent out an additional Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chest to all players that ran these instances for every run from August 7 until August 8 when the event was changed. This is in lieu of the Survey we originally stated would be sent out.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone. 

• A sellable version of a Cradle of Eternity Bonus Entry scroll will be added to the Black Cloud Marketplace for 140 Black Cloud Coin. 
    • Due to an issue with the Bonus Entry Scroll for Mirash Sanctum that will not be added to the Black Cloud Marketplace.

We will also be issuing a survey to all level 76 or higher players (redeemable once per account per server) that contains 2 untradable Mirash Sanctum Bonus Entry Scrolls and 2 Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chests. 

Thank you.

Hello Cyan,

Thank you for the changes. Any plans of reseting the entries since a lot of us have already run both instances before this update?

lol now you're just being greedy, what ever makes you think they would do something like that. That would just be the correct thing to do, no, instead you get 2 extra runs in mirash, and can spend 140 coin, instead of 80 luna to reset CoE, and 10 extra gems.. and instead of giving you 5 gems every run, you can now get 10.. -.-

unless you have good rng.. then you might be lucky and get 10... bahahahahahaha

17 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone. 

Thank you.

And what about those who did their runs already? Will you be sending surveys to everyone who did?

Archived