Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - August 7, 2019

Cyan

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone. 

We're still having issues with out survey tool and will be sending out the surveys as soon as we can. Additionally, we will be distributing an additional Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chest for every run you did prior to us updating the event. This means if you ran Mirash Sanctum and Cradle of Eternity 2 times each, you'll be getting 4 boxes.

Thank you! 

Someone needs to get fired except that wont happen when managers are as bad as everyone else <-

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have followed or contributed to the spreadsheet thread on the amounts of gems you will see those additional boxes will most likely (58%) contain 5 gems.  Only like 3% contain 50 gems.  So I'm still shaking my head and saying FAIL to myself about this event.  Imagine though, they will do their best to continue to get people to use luna so they could even lower the 3% down to something stupid(ier).  It will be interesting to continue to watch the spreadsheet thread.  If I were betting, I'd say it drops down the high rates and raises up the 5-10 gem rates.  Just because they can and do make changes without telling us a thing (CoE shugo anyone).

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone. 

We're still having issues with out survey tool and will be sending out the surveys as soon as we can. Additionally, we will be distributing an additional Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chest for every run you did prior to us updating the event. This means if you ran Mirash Sanctum and Cradle of Eternity 2 times each, you'll be getting 4 boxes.

Thank you! 

Those are really awesome news, thankies so much! <3 

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived