Jump to content
Rakesh-DN

A very important discussion about Vandal

Recommended Posts

Aly-DN   

We should call them "dals", just to be contrary. =P

In all seriousness, "thing" or "EM" (for easy mode) work well. Leveling one on the EU servers and they make the original sw look complicated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capa-KT   
15 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Leveling one on the EU servers and they make the original sw look complicated. 

But SW is complicated, 99% of songweavers can't even find the dispel button or still think the only way to dispel is with Chorus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
13 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

But SW is complicated, 99% of songweavers can't even find the dispel button or still think the only way to dispel is with Chorus.

Do you remember the old SWs? From when they were first released? Very powerful and able to do everything all at once with three skills? That's what I am talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What-EK   
16 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

But SW is complicated, 99% of songweavers can't even find the dispel button or still think the only way to dispel is with Chorus.

Yeah that sounds like @Devil-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Capa-KT said:

But SW is complicated, 99% of songweavers can't even find the dispel button or still think the only way to dispel is with Chorus.

oh my god I was in a pug BoS like a month ago and the cleric died at the beginning of the final boss. It wasn't a big deal -- or so I thought -- because we didn't really need their heals anyway. Upon the first cold smash, I told the sw, "sw dispel." They asked, "Which skill is dispel?"

We wiped due to getting hit by cold smash a second time with it still on us. gg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

oh my god I was in a pug BoS like a month ago and the cleric died at the beginning of the final boss. It wasn't a big deal -- or so I thought -- because we didn't really need their heals anyway. Upon the first cold smash, I told the sw, "sw dispel." They asked, "Which skill is dispel?"

We wiped due to getting hit by cold smash a second time with it still on us. gg

Did BoS for the first time on SW yesterday. Forgot I wasn't on cleric, so the real cleric could dedicate all efforts to staying alive somewhere over there ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×