This Event....

Euphoria-DN

It sucks! Some of the rewards are fine but NcSoft needs to do the math with the amount of gems received and many of the prices on items. Only 2 instances to get gems...No beforehand info on the event either. More proof of how much ncsoft listens to player feedback and how they continue to mismanage this game.

I think the rewards themselves are fine. Would be nice to have some pvp stuff like fragments and pvp stones, but hey, the items aren't terrible.

But the amount of gems needed to get those rewards is too much considering we can only get the gems from two instances (unless we're just missing something due to the lack of info about the event) and those two instances have weekly CDs of either 4 or 5.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I think the rewards themselves are fine. Would be nice to have some pvp stuff like fragments and pvp stones, but hey, the items aren't terrible.

But the amount of gems needed to get those rewards is too much considering we can only get the gems from two instances (unless we're just missing something due to the lack of info about the event) and those two instances have weekly CDs of either 4 or 5.

Rewards for the most part are fine yes but nothing new and nothing to help us to catch up for 7.0 No fighting spirit fragments no pvp enchantment stones. If you can select the manastone that be great but that's random too so expect MP and Parry and Evasion incoming.

Ok i asume this thing is some kind of forever luna farming and that you guys think is posible by doing 8 characters lunas all days,  in the same acount and bust your ass until the limits of greediness, the thing is that Aion EU is giving those legendary transform scroll free, and a event should be used so people actually PLAY MORE not to be 2 hours a day afk or doing infinite lunas to get CoE, why not to put that boxes apocolipse on ALL INSTANCES!!! so people pay more and that prestige pack 7 days you giving on 400 ncoins work for something good?? so people are rewarded for actually playing not for being afk or for doing 8 characters..... While here on NA people is doing afk luns more and more people leaving for EU pls be reasonable..

Also to be honest not only instances are the only things are going to disapere all instances will change. so for that reason apocalipse should be for all xD

33 minutes ago, Testament-KT said:

, the thing is that Aion EU is giving those legendary transform scroll free,

Don't lie please... EU charges 200 euro for each legendary contract

also no idea  why people here think GameForge its better...

From EU forums LMAO

gameforge_aion_death.png

47 minutes ago, Testament-KT said:

Ok i asume this thing is some kind of forever luna farming and that you guys think is posible by doing 8 characters lunas all days,  in the same acount and bust your ass until the limits of greediness, the thing is that Aion EU is giving those legendary transform scroll free, and a event should be used so people actually PLAY MORE not to be 2 hours a day afk or doing infinite lunas to get CoE, why not to put that boxes apocolipse on ALL INSTANCES!!! so people pay more and that prestige pack 7 days you giving on 400 ncoins work for something good?? so people are rewarded for actually playing not for being afk or for doing 8 characters..... While here on NA people is doing afk luns more and more people leaving for EU pls be reasonable..

Also to be honest not only instances are the only things are going to disapere all instances will change. so for that reason apocalipse should be for all xD

Eu is not giving leg contracts for free, as much a event is giving pots.

And this event is actualy their way to deal with the degenerates (/s just un case) who got a heck Ton of luna from farming all these years.

1 minute ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

So? They also give them for free for gold ingots and put potions on events, meanwhile NA...

Compared to the other regions EU sucks but it is still miles ahead of ncwest when it comes to 6.0 and 7.0

no no... 1500 gold ingots its not for free my friend, not at all, only a small number of people could reach that amount, and about events, they gave legendary contracts only 1 time like 3 months ago, thats it.

3 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

no no... 1500 gold ingots its not for free my friend, not at all, only a small number of people could reach that amount, and about events, they gave legendary contracts only 1 time like 3 months ago, thats it.

I didnt pay anything for the 1800 ingots in my bag... but anyway that's still better than what we had no?

I also forgot to mention their incredible ow drops and sexy kinah buffs and ingame treadable prestige.

Only better thing na seems to offer is better ping, not that's their merit but anyways...

50 minutes ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

I didnt pay anything for the 1800 ingots in my bag... but anyway that's still better than what we had no?

I also forgot to mention their incredible ow drops and sexy kinah buffs and ingame treadable prestige.

Only better thing na seems to offer is better ping, not that's their merit but anyways...

You paid 60% of your kinah in the exchange or years of GP farming to get those ingots, again not free, and it a thing new players can't get.

Their incdredible OW drops lasted 1 week until they nerfed it to the ground, the sexy kinah buff was good move to compensate them for months of starvation as their kinah income from items sells was really low, btw the Kinah event as they called was temporary solution, and ended already.

Its really nice to have tradable prestige for them ( Gold Pack) it's not that expensive to get but without it you are heavily restricted (No mail, No broker, No direct trade, No legion warehouse etc etc) also, if you play several accounts it gets exponentially expensive as you need 1 Gold Pack per account.

For example i as a F2P manage 5 accounts, just afking luna while i play in my Main, and i send me the kinah from my alts crafted Kinah Boxes, i could not do that in Gameforge, or trade things tru legion warehouse, like stigmas, or farmable event items, ice picks, snowballs, dolls etc etc.

i'm completely aware that NCsoft and NA are terrible, but driving our players away to EU making them believe it's the promised land, don't help us at all.

34 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Its not mandatory to participate in every event...

Yea isnt mandatory, but this event is vital for people preparing themselves for the new update, in which none of your gear pvp or pve will count anymore and you need to expend fighting spiriths fragments to get a new gear and tons of ap not easily farmeable, even for veteran players is hard to do it, for the new players that wanna try this game... If those still exist... this will be imposible, NA always have been generous to players before a expansion reaching, this time well... Why i say is vital? Cause more than half of the server is playing on Aion EU, if this people wanna sell their stuff they will need players to buy it.. you know... this isnt a reward for the loyal players that still play on NA.

Why a player will want to buy a starter pack if there is no other players to play with? or pvp? and the most requested thing to do is farming tons of lunas?? this event need to be fix.

21 minutes ago, Testament-KT said:

Yea isnt mandatory, but this event is vital for people preparing themselves for the new update, in which none of your gear pvp or pve will count anymore and you need to expend fighting spiriths fragments to get a new gear and tons of ap not easily farmeable, even for veteran players is hard to do it, for the new players that wanna try this game... If those still exist... this will be imposible, NA always have been generous to players before a expansion reaching, this time well... Why i say is vital? Cause more than half of the server is playing on Aion EU, if this people wanna sell their stuff they will need players to buy it.. you know... this isnt a reward for the loyal players that still play on NA.

Why a player will want to buy a starter pack if there is no other players to play with? or pvp? and the most requested thing to do is farming tons of lunas?? this event need to be fix.

You mean server balance needs a fix. guess where i'm at playing on the lesser faction of the server? managing my supply since we all konw its impossible to even finish the set while waiting everyone else waste their supply on something temporary because they have quick access to and now complaining about how they're not getting enough. The only fix here is 7.0 ,adding more access to supplies and in greater amount. 

• Aion Team

Hello everyone. 

We're going to be making the following changes for the event: 

• You'll get 2 Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chests instead of 1 per run. 
    • As of reading this post (12:18 pm PDT) this is in effect.
  • A sellable version of a Cradle of Eternity Bonus Entry scroll will be added to the Black Cloud Marketplace for 140 Black Cloud Coin. 
    • Due to an issue with the Bonus Entry Scroll for Mirash Sanctum that will not be added to the Black Cloud Marketplace.

We will also be issuing a survey to all level 76 or higher players (redeemable once per account per server) that contains 2 untradable Mirash Sanctum Bonus Entry Scrolls and 2 Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chests. 

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone. 

We're going to be making the following changes for the event: 

• You'll get 2 Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chests instead of 1 per run. 
    • As of reading this post (12:18 pm PDT) this is in effect.
  • A sellable version of a Cradle of Eternity Bonus Entry scroll will be added to the Black Cloud Marketplace for 140 Black Cloud Coin. 
    • Due to an issue with the Bonus Entry Scroll for Mirash Sanctum that will not be added to the Black Cloud Marketplace.

We will also be issuing a survey to all level 76 or higher players (redeemable once per account per server) that contains 2 untradable Mirash Sanctum Bonus Entry Scrolls and 2 Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chests. 

Thank you.

Then who did all the runs yesterday, won't we get the reset?

Archived