This Event....

Euphoria-DN

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And what about people that already did their runs? or people who have actually spent luna to do extra runs?

You should either send surveys with extra chests to those that have run already or reset the servers.

I did 5 runs on the 2 toons i play a lot on my main account plus all the runs on 2 different alt accounts. the survey seems a bit short to those who used all their runs already

2 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

I did 5 runs on the 2 toons i play a lot on my main account plus all the runs on 2 different alt accounts. the survey seems a bit short to those who used all their runs already

Feels like getting screwed twice. And the best part it's getting screwed by actually being active.

Not exactly the best way to treat active, loyal players.

Just now, Aly-DN said:

Feels like getting screwed twice. And the best part it's getting screwed by actually being active.

Not exactly the best way to treat active, loyal players.

I mainly tried to get as much stuff done while I can on Wed/Thurs cause the weekend gets busy and i haven't been motivated to play come Mon and Tues except to finish last minute things before resets. This survey seems ok for accounts with no prestige and one main toon but if all your toons are on one account and you have prestige it is very lacking. At least its something tho I guess which is more than I expected

Yeah... I did all my runs on my main yesterday. And also did some of it on an alt. Feel like I'm getting punished just because I actually play the game.

Also, the way I understood it, everyone gets the survey. Even people who haven't done their runs yesterday. So yes, it does not make it better for people who already burned their entries.

45 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone. 

We're going to be making the following changes for the event: 

• You'll get 2 Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chests instead of 1 per run. 
    • As of reading this post (12:18 pm PDT) this is in effect.
  • A sellable version of a Cradle of Eternity Bonus Entry scroll will be added to the Black Cloud Marketplace for 140 Black Cloud Coin. 
    • Due to an issue with the Bonus Entry Scroll for Mirash Sanctum that will not be added to the Black Cloud Marketplace.

We will also be issuing a survey to all level 76 or higher players (redeemable once per account per server) that contains 2 untradable Mirash Sanctum Bonus Entry Scrolls and 2 Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chests. 

Thank you.

Thank you for this @Cyan 

As other ppl said, for those who already did their runs? what's going to happen? any compensation?

On 07/08/2019 at 4:39 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

i'm completely aware that NCsoft and NA are terrible, but driving our players away to EU making them believe it's the promised land, don't help us at all.

Who's sayin eu is a promissed land boi? They get the same patch from korea with the same problems so of course their aion is lame too, but at least GF is doing something to alleviate the issues instead of pretending everything is ok like ncw does. If theres anyone driving players away I don't think it's the players pointing out some differences in management...

On 8/7/2019 at 11:08 AM, Euphoria-DN said:

It sucks! Some of the rewards are fine but NcSoft needs to do the math with the amount of gems received and many of the prices on items. Only 2 instances to get gems...No beforehand info on the event either. More proof of how much ncsoft listens to player feedback and how they continue to mismanage this game.

You ever wonder how NCSoft continues to move away from the community?   They have these people called community managers who are supposed to report on the overall status of the games community from the game and forums.   Now I have this hunch lol and I feel its a good one but they got this manager who goes by the name @Cyan.  The daily reports always turn out to be a positive form of feedback to NCSoft.

Daily Report to NCSoft:

1. Community is happy
  2. Game is happy
  3. All is well

Those managers that kid themselves to stay in the game...

It's obvious over a large majority of the community is considerably upset with NCSoft yet the main dudes seem to be oblivious...

But as long as them reports remain positive - all is well.  (Even when shit is bad gota make it look good right @Cyan got that perma positive vibe goin on there lol)  Pretty sure that's why it continues to stay bad <<  Remember that last CM they fired?  After they fired her and replaced her <- that is when shit got bad  -  That CM would actually fight on our behalf as well -

Who can remember that CM's name?

On 8/7/2019 at 9:24 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

Don't lie please... EU charges 200 euro for each legendary contract

also no idea  why people here think GameForge its better...

Tbh he is right. I got one sure legendary transform "free" but it wasn't really free. That cost me 20 gold packs that is 40-45 millions for one at broker or 5 euros for one or 3 with happy hour if I was to pay with real life kinah. But I payed with ingame kinah. I got other rewards as well for that amount of kinah (ulti enchants, selectable ulti/lege manastones, skins, mount etc) but the legendary contract was the highlight. There was a f2p event in the past having legendary contract as reward but very few got one. There is right now f2p  matryoshka event with a chance of getting a legendary contract but the chance is again small. If you have a million alts to get eent items every day it might work. Everything else is indeed p2w. GF is bad I don't disagree but playing here in NA for a bit I saw it's quite worse.

Archived