Question about FREE Vandal’s Gear Pack Reward

Asema-KT

"FREE Vandal’s Gear Pack Reward

To celebrate the launch of Aion: Mark of the Vandal, we’re offering a FREE Vandal’s Gear Pack to eligible players who log in to the game when the update goes live on August 21 until midnight on August 28. The free reward will be distributed to players on August 30 The Vandal’s Gear Pack includes the following items:

Irnin's Armor Skin Set

5x [Event] Berdin's Lucky Star

5x [Event] Legendary Transformation Potion Selection Box

To be eligible for a Vandal’s Gear Pack:

*You must have an existing level 30 character on your account*

You must create a new Vandal character before the deadline on August 28

Your NCSOFT Account must have been created prior to August 21"

My question is does the character have to be exactly lvl 30? Or can it be higher than lvl 30? A little clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Just now, Asema-KT said:

To celebrate the launch of Aion: Mark of the Vandal, we’re offering a FREE Vandal’s Gear Pack to eligible players who log in to the game when the update goes live on August 21 until midnight on August 28. The free reward will be distributed to players on August 30 The Vandal’s Gear Pack includes the following items:

Irnin's Armor Skin Set

My question is does the character have to be exactly lvl 30? Or can it be higher than lvl 30? A little clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

obviously higher levels will count xD

• Aion Team
2 minutes ago, Asema-KT said:

Irnin's Armor Skin Set

It will be updated to be more clear. You need a level 30 or higher. 

@Cyan Can you please tell us:

1.  Can the FREE Vandal’s Gear Pack Reward be claimed on any class, or is it only eligible to be claimed by the Vandal?
  2. Does the character I claim the Pack on have to be level 30 or higher?
  3. Does the Pack expire, and is there a level requirement I have to reach before I can use it? In example (below), you had to level your character to 65 before you could claim this gear box and there was a 30 day expiration.

icon_item_box06.png [Event] Level 65 Celebratory Box (30-day)

In EU it's a legendary pve set for the Painter when it hits lvl 80 but seeing as NCWest always wants to do things differently (harder), we're probably just getting the skin version of that set to be used on any class.

21 hours ago, Spirithq-KT said:

i have one stupid question:

what is this, it is skin (outfit) or gears which we can equip and fight .......

Well I got an e-mail from NCWest about this free package and it did look like the skin from the pictures, but I could be wrong. It would make sense though, a little bit, because last time they launched a package, a skin was also included. So maybe?

maxresdefault.jpg

3 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Well I got an e-mail from NCWest about this free package and it did look like the skin from the pictures, but I could be wrong. It would make sense though, a little bit, because last time they launched a package, a skin was also included. So maybe?

maxresdefault.jpg

On the EU servers, you got -armor- with this same skin when you got your Vandal to level 80. It's actual, useful purple armor that gives you a nice boost when you get to level 80.

We don't need to get to 80 and in fact don't need to level the Vandal at all (just create one and have a level 30 on the account), so maybe that's why we are just getting the skin?

Wow, Cyan bothered to reply outside of maintenance announcements. The rewards are the crappiest lol, I mean berdin lucky star? Seriously? And armor set skin lol, at least on EU they gave painters actual armor parts. But still, it's not lucky Vinna.

I just wish to have this explained clearly:

The existing character that should be level 30 or over, "must be a Vandal" or any other characters?

6 hours ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

I just wish to have this explained clearly:

The existing character that should be level 30 or over, "must be a Vandal" or any other characters?

in pure english this means any character, otherwise the pure NCSoft english sentence should be:

*You must have an existing level 30 Vandal character on your account*

On 9.8.2019 at 1:44 PM, Aly-DN said:

On the EU servers, you got -armor- with this same skin when you got your Vandal to level 80. It's actual, useful purple armor that gives you a nice boost when you get to level 80.

We don't need to get to 80 and in fact don't need to level the Vandal at all (just create one and have a level 30 on the account), so maybe that's why we are just getting the skin?

Tbh, I just want the skin! Free stuff is free stuff. :3

Archived