Forums

About the 7.0 and possible nerfs

Zombiex-DN

We will get the normal version or NA will have nerfs as usual?
any chance to get the tradable prestige pass(as advertised long time ago) and what about normal duration/stats on the transformations??

Will we get any event at the start of the patch?
Will we get the extra slot in the account to make a painter or i will need to delete a toon?

I hope you can answer :)@Cyan

My point with the tradable prestige pass is, if we wanna to be truly f2p we need a way to buy it in-game (EU has tradable gold packs, why not NA?) whats wrong with that? ppl that wants kinah will sell it and they won't have to buy kinah on illegal webs anymore :D

4 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

We will get the normal version or NA will have nerfs as usual?
any chance to get the tradable prestige pass(as advertised long time ago) and what about normal duration/stats on the transformations??

Will we get any event at the start of the patch?
Will we get the extra slot in the account to make a painter or i will need to delete a toon?

answer these please =.= @Cyan

7 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

In one of the 7.0 mini patches they added manastone supplements back in, I'm curious if we'll have these available in game or if they'll be a BCM item only... hmmm

Probably just add them in luna. We gotta get a fully stacked luna. As players we need to be able to log in and afk our way to victory.

18 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

In one of the 7.0 mini patches they added manastone supplements back in, I'm curious if we'll have these available in game or if they'll be a BCM item only... hmmm

They did? I didn't see them on EU :(

Anyway I'm happy that we get another permanent event with 7.0.

Dear Daeva,

We received quite a lot of feedback regarding the current stigma enchantment event and decided to implement the following changes:

With the next maintenance on 14.08, we will implement a safe enchantment spot at +9. It means that if you fail enchanting a +9 (or higher level) stigma, it can't’ fall down below +9. We took the decision to keep it as a permanent feature even after the event is over.

Thank you for your feedback and have fun on AION ?

Galeas and The AION Team.

On 9/8/2019 at 8:03 PM, BufDaddy-KT said:

Its pretty sad that we cant even have all the classes on the same account cuzz we can only make 8 characters ? what exactly is the point of limiting us to 8 when there are 11 classes atm? If its that serious then do as BNS did and offer character slots for 400 ncoin..

We are the only region that still has 8 slots only, everyone else has 11 already and will have 13 by Aion 7.0. Lets hope we get the 13 as well.

Archived