IMPORTANT: for the new class

Arhangelos

Abreviation for "Vandal"  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is the abbreviation going to be?

• VD
    • VL
    • Van
    • Val

Excuse everyone, the most important thing is HOW THE HELL is everyone going to abbreviate the new class.

Current nicks/abbreviations/acronyms for the classes are like this
Abbreviation: Sorc, Glad, Temp, Sin, Chant
Acronyms: SM, SW, AT
Nicks: Gunner, Archer
No Nick: Cleric

...let vote!
My vote goes to VD

16 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Man you better didn't. PA sounds like "dad", it should at least be "Pr".

Anyways we do not see the internal codes for them in skills, we see what NCWest decided for the name so it is Vandal. We can call "her" shortened to Vanda since every person playing the new ret@#rded class will surely have it a female with no clothes and pigtail hair, super short with short crooked legs or something.

Nothing close to the real Vanda of course
hqdefault.jpg

18 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We can call "her" shortened to Vanda since every person playing the new ret@#rded class will surely have it a female with no clothes and pigtail hair, super short with short crooked legs or something.

Its OK in NA after 1 year release of 6.x with still dont have transparent transformation anyways!

FZEWurM.png

On 8/11/2019 at 1:31 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

since every person playing the new ret@#rded class will surely have it a female with no clothes and pigtail hair, super short with short crooked legs or something.

While my new Vandal will be female it is not for perverted reasons (that is if we get the extra character slots promised). It's because I always play my RL gender. Furthermore, she will be normal sized because I don't make Lola's and I don't make munchkins.

Heeeeeee!

Archived