FREE Vandal’s Gear Pack Reward Question

VukenTemplaro-DN

We are a returning couple but have not activate the accounts yet.  Installing it at the moment and having some issue with the launcher but thing are looking up so far for one.  Anyway, just want to know if you can play without a sub (if no then I guess no to the next part as well) and would this gift be giving to the non-sub returning account as well? Thanks.  

Your account has to be created before 21st August, which already is because you posted here. I'm not exactly sure what sub are you talking about. You mean prestige? It's completely optional that has some perks (albeit currently questionable ones).

2 hours ago, 2s8C8D8-DN said:

We are a returning couple but have not activate the accounts yet.  Installing it at the moment and having some issue with the launcher but thing are looking up so far for one.  Anyway, just want to know if you can play without a sub (if no then I guess no to the next part as well) and would this gift be giving to the non-sub returning account as well? Thanks.  

You don't need a sub to get the reward.  All you have to do is log in with an account created before Aug 21st.

14 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Your account has to be created before 21st August, which already is because you posted here. I'm not exactly sure what sub are you talking about. You mean prestige? It's completely optional that has some perks (albeit currently questionable ones).

There used to be a sub in Aion which is now called prestige.  Seeing how he's a returning player, he probably played back when there were subs available which gave extra perks if you had one like how prestige does now.

27 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

There used to be a sub in Aion which is now called prestige.  Seeing how he's a returning player, he probably played back when there were subs available which gave extra perks if you had one like how prestige does now.

I know Aion used to have a sub (I've known about the game since its release), however I was thinking he meant Gold Pack in EU which technically can be considered a sub.

18 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I know Aion used to have a sub (I've known about the game since its release), however I was thinking he meant Gold Pack in EU which technically can be considered a sub.

It is a monthly fee.  We started when it just came out.  Thank you much for your prompt replies.  I (we are) am most grateful.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:01 AM, Kubei-DN said:

You have the new Prestige Pass that can be considered a sub.

5 hours ago, 2s105714-DN said:

You have the new Prestige Pass that can be considered a sub.

Can, but it's not necessarily needed to play the game. On EU you need it if you want to access things like broker. On KR theres a lot of limitations as well, but you have like 4 spaces in broker and can talk in lfg.

Archived