Old returning player

Leinhart-KT

Hello,

I used to play Aion from 3.0 to 4.0 then left and came back, my old SW 65 got deleted :(. I only got my glad im 78 Elyos KT server. Is there any legion to recruit me? A lot to catch up, also I should keep my glad, or reroll a new class? Got better connection now, than I did before (when I played on the old days).

Did you check DN server for the SW? Could be there but not appearing.

To start over is something you have to decide for yourself. A lot of things changed since 3.x, specially skills. You can try and familiarize yourself on the glad if you want, or try another class to get a feel of the game.

Gladiator is very, very strong. If you like it, keep it. Get some gear, join a big legion to farm world bosses for the extendable weapons and that's about it for a glad.

Main point is to find a legion (press shift+g ingame). I'm sure that there is one willing to take and teach new and returnees.

Leveling is so easy and fast now that starting over isn't a bad idea. You can even try several classes before deciding on one. None of the gear you have on any of your old characters is going to be relevant, so you won't lose anything by starting over even with the same class as your old characters.

Archived