Jump to content
mastergod-DN

5 OF 10 OF THE TOP 10 IN ARENA RANK IS CLERIC

Recommended Posts

wow and i'm not there, i miss arena sometimes but then I remember people like to dodge u when they know that can't win against you so i forget itxD

Edited by Zombiex-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Say-KT   
38 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

Lemme play a geared sorc and I'm gonna kill all those clerics :)

no you arent, you're walking in circles dying to chain of suffering 4x while they stand there pressing emotes with splendor on and can't die

46 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Clerics Just use dots and run like a chicken using skills heal 30-40-50k Hp. Gg pro i'm god.

AT hits people for 30k on a 30 second cd stop talking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Say-KT said:

no you arent, you're walking in circles dying to chain of suffering 4x while they stand there pressing emotes with splendor on and can't die

AT hits people for 30k on a 30 second cd stop talking

U play with AT ? No.. then dont talk shit, geared x geared Max crit 22-25k. One heal cleric restore ALL dmg. đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™‚ïžđŸ€

you will soon know a little about AT on the KT server;)

Edited by MetalPhantomEvil-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

Lemme play a geared sorc and I'm gonna kill all those clerics :)

Its really hard when gear is the same. Sometimes its just not enough damage to kill. 

 

2 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Clerics Just use dots and run like a chicken using skills heal 30-40-50k Hp. Gg pro i'm god.

You are AT. Stop here... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Its really hard when gear is the same. Sometimes its just not enough damage to kill. 

 

You are AT. Stop here... 

What spec cleric are you speaking about though? Just asking. Heal spec cleric will have good survivability but will have awful dps and a dps cleric will have damage but awful healing power. Both can be killed but one takes longer than the other. Sorcs always countered cleric because of their damage. Just like gunner countered cleric and now AT in this patch because their damage is just so overtuned. Songweaver versus cleric is HORRIBLE. Cleric use to kill Chanter but not since 6.0 patches. I honestly would like to know because I was having a conversation on twitch about this. Some people were saying clerics have too much sustain and I was telling them let's say I agree with them, a cleric isn't blowing you up in seconds. So are you saying they should nerf their heals even more because now you will have a main healing class that can't do much damage and now their healing is just as bad which will now also affect healing in group pvp. I am okay if they nerf the dps I just want to be able to somewhat keep people I group with alive decently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only reason why in NA everyone complains about the cleric, is because here we don't have 20% hp mp potions every 30 seconds like in other regions that is why clerics have enough dps to kill other classes in 1 vs 1, if you can't kill a cleric check your rotation and try to see how even a gladiator in korea is able to kill a cleric :)

The cleric was never an OP class, there are classes that are better for pvp and have better technique, the cleric class is very simple to use but at the same time also predictable those things make it strong and weak at the same time ;)

 

Edited by Zombiex-DN
as sorcer I have never lost against a cleric (on another server) btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Clerics Just use dots and run like a chicken using skills heal 30-40-50k Hp. Gg pro i'm god.

Imagine being an AT complaining about a support class damage 

Edited by MechBird-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Say-KT   
6 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

The only reason why in NA everyone complains about the cleric, is because here we don't have 20% hp mp potions every 30 seconds like in other regions that is why clerics have enough dps to kill other classes in 1 vs 1, if you can't kill a cleric check your rotation and try to see how even a gladiator in korea is able to kill a cleric :)

The cleric was never an OP class, there are classes that are better for pvp and have better technique, the cleric class is very simple to use but at the same time also predictable those things make it strong and weak at the same time ;)

 

The level of delusion is admirable but the people complaining about clerics can actually beat said clerics it’s just ridiculous how hard it is and in an arena setting where you don’t always have every cd it’s heavily in a clerics favour because almost every class can’t kill a cleric without all cds. You’re also comparing 7.2 glads compared to now completely disregarding the fact they have extebdables and for the most part. You werent even a class in 5.x without an extendable as a glad so now with everyone having 12.0 speed go log a max gear glad and I’ll play my coe gear cleric and hold w and maybe you will see what I mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Say-KT said:

The level of delusion is admirable but the people complaining about clerics can actually beat said clerics it’s just ridiculous how hard it is and in an arena setting where you don’t always have every cd it’s heavily in a clerics favour because almost every class can’t kill a cleric without all cds. You’re also comparing 7.2 glads compared to now completely disregarding the fact they have extebdables and for the most part. You werent even a class in 5.x without an extendable as a glad so now with everyone having 12.0 speed go log a max gear glad and I’ll play my coe gear cleric and hold w and maybe you will see what I mean?

and what did you expect? kill a healing class in 5 seconds as if it were a sorcer? we sacrifice dps and cc for healing, can you imagine a chanter and cleric dying in 5 seconds doing 0 dps, nobody would play those classes, I can't wait for 7.0 when the heal build is viable again for pvp 1 vs 1, That would be a cleric impossible to kill and without the potions of 20% hp it will be easy to wear down the enemy xD

if you want a fair duel fight naked using a dagger and only basic attacks, the same for your opponent, fair duel :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Say-KT   
8 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

and what did you expect? kill a healing class in 5 seconds as if it were a sorcer? we sacrifice dps and cc for healing, can you imagine a chanter and cleric dying in 5 seconds doing 0 dps, nobody would play those classes, I can't wait for 7.0 when the heal build is viable again for pvp 1 vs 1, That would be a cleric impossible to kill and without the potions of 20% hp it will be easy to wear down the enemy xD

if you want a fair duel fight naked using a dagger and only basic attacks, the same for your opponent, fair duel :)

im glad you completely disregarded what i said about your korean glad comment but ok, whoosh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 10:31 AM, Zombiex-DN said:

and what did you expect? kill a healing class in 5 seconds as if it were a sorcer? we sacrifice dps and cc for healing, can you imagine a chanter and cleric dying in 5 seconds doing 0 dps, nobody would play those classes, I can't wait for 7.0 when the heal build is viable again for pvp 1 vs 1, That would be a cleric impossible to kill and without the potions of 20% hp it will be easy to wear down the enemy xD

if you want a fair duel fight naked using a dagger and only basic attacks, the same for your opponent, fair duel :)

This is what I basically see are the complaints from NA. Pretty sure if they nerfed Cleric's damage even more people would still go "But their sustain is too much". What I hear is "Yes Clerics can't can't blow you in in seconds but their sustain is too high!!". Which baffles me because if their dps is nerfed and now you nerf their sustain you basically will have a target dummy class. Then no one will play Cleric and we will all be stuck in LFG waiting for the 4 people who still play Cleric to log on. I probably shouldn't judge balance from watching korean videos but they are equal on most things. Gear, ping and transformations. I watch the cleric Jalnu. I watch Better and also Chovgeta. Chovgeta even stated he thinks Spiritmaster beat Cleric since they got buffed in 7.0. None of them complain about Clerics and I have also seen them destroy Clerics but like I said they are fighting on equal terms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

This is what I basically see are the complaints from NA. Pretty sure if they nerfed Cleric's damage even more people would still go "But their sustain is too much". What I hear is "Yes Clerics can't can't blow you in in seconds but their sustain is too high!!". Which baffles me because if their dps is nerfed and now you nerf their sustain you basically will have a target dummy class. Then no one will play Cleric and we will all be stuck in LFG waiting for the 4 people who still play Cleric to log on. I probably shouldn't judge balance from watching korean videos but they are equal on most things. Gear, ping and transformations. I watch the cleric Jalnu. I watch Better and also Chovgeta. Chovgeta even stated he thinks Spiritmaster beat Cleric since they got buffed in 7.0. None of them complain about Clerics and I have also seen them destroy Clerics but like I said they are fighting on equal terms.

As you just said, this is not Korea. Watching their streams then trying to think that should work the same way here isn't realistic. We don't even receive the same patches for one thing, nor do  most players have access to the same playing conditions or in-game items, etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

As you just said, this is not Korea. Watching their streams then trying to think that should work the same way here isn't realistic. We don't even receive the same patches for one thing, nor do  most players have access to the same playing conditions or in-game items, etc.

 

Ok if we are going to play by those rules then it still wouldn't make any sense to nerf classes for different regions. Why? Ncsoft expects everyone to "work" or more accurately spend to have all the tools necessary to be end game prepared. That's why balance is done solely on what koreans complaints are. If you nerf one class because people are complaining about it because not everyone is on equal footing what happens when a scenario comes that 2 people engage in pvp who are on equal footing? You have a case now of someone realizing I just spent a lot of time and money on a class to get it to end game and now it sucks because my region said it was unfair. I also notice the classes complaining about it also have tools people who also consider unfair. Like AT complaining about Clerics when their damage is plain bonkers this patch and resists. There was even a thread not too long ago with a Sin and Ranger complaining about a cloth class they counter. Where does it stop? We need a Chanter to come in this thread now and talk about how bad their class is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

Ok if we are going to play by those rules then it still wouldn't make any sense to nerf classes for different regions. Why? Ncsoft expects everyone to "work" or more accurately spend to have all the tools necessary to be end game prepared. That's why balance is done solely on what koreans complaints are. If you nerf one class because people are complaining about it because not everyone is on equal footing what happens when a scenario comes that 2 people engage in pvp who are on equal footing? You have a case now of someone realizing I just spent a lot of time and money on a class to get it to end game and now it sucks because my region said it was unfair. I also notice the classes complaining about it also have tools people who also consider unfair. Like AT complaining about Clerics when their damage is plain bonkers this patch and resists. There was even a thread not too long ago with a Sin and Ranger complaining about a cloth class they counter. Where does it stop? We need a Chanter to come in this thread now and talk about how bad their class is.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone asking for different nerfs for different regions,  I wouldn't even go there.  The regions tend to have the same comments. I don't look at the forums in Tawain or Rusisia very often,  and perhaps someone who does would contradict me- but it's true in the case of EU.

It may be because  the regions tend to receive pretty much the same patches and Korea  has its differences. The complaints in Korea may also be due to different class popularity of styles so it doesn't surprise me at all that at least one class has been almost totally ignored during class balancing, and as a result is way overdue for some attention to be competitive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019. 8. 15. at 1:37 AM, Zombiex-DN said:

anyway arena is a lie, it's just a matter of dodge ppl and fight only when u know that u can win, so I won't waste my time on this joke lol

I think you just described ALL Aion Pvp...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/8/2019 at 7:19 PM, Aly-DN said:

Arenas mean nothing since most people only fight against their own alts.

...you know it is not that Aly, otherwise what is it with clerics playing vs their alts but not sorcs (cause they are absent in the list). It is a matter of class imbalance, a cleric is a class that can outheal most of the dmg (if properly geared they can outheal it all) and can also do pretty good dmg for a healing class. This is the problem, that all survivalist classes were given dps as well, making them 1v1 gods.

This is why I never bother to do arenas. In arena of Harmony you need to team yourself with your own alt team, and in arena of discipline you must play an op class for 1v1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

 but not sorcs (cause they are absent in the list). 

Such disrespect... Sorcer Lord @wasa-EK is right there!

Also not a single ranger in the list, idk why you always say mean things about us poor innocent little squishy rangers QQ

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×