Weekly Server Maintenance - August 14, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, August 14, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • End of the World event will continue for one more week.
  • GP rankings will be reset.
  • Character Transfer queueing will be disabled and will become available again after the launch of Mark of the Vandal.
  • The in-game Competition Ranking has been disabled for Mark of the Vandal and will be returning after the update.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

9yp4i1mk7pf31.jpg o4u8jl3bq1g31.jpg pa7ff78gk4f31.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic

Will the more cosmetic items from luna crafting ever be cycled out for new skins/furniture or even different permanent mounts? Or will everyone end up in full Breezy houses wearing Dark/Light Follower gear until the end of time? :/

37 minutes ago, Lad-DN said:

Will the more cosmetic items from luna crafting ever be cycled out for new skins/furniture or even different permanent mounts? Or will everyone end up in full Breezy houses wearing Dark/Light Follower gear until the end of time? :/

Please change the Legendary Transformation Contract Obtained by trading "Ice Gems" Select instead of Random!!! Its the final event before a new season and it should atleast end on a good note. Despite how lack luster this event was managed, those whom stuck by it should be rewarded with atleast a Select transformation if that was their objective. What better way to have a Finale uwu!~

@Cyan Next week is Mark of the Vandal, and I have a very important question: Are we finally getting more character slots to go with the new class? We are discouraged from having more than one account (which is one reason why opening more than one client was disabled), so in order for us to create a Vandal we are going to need more character slots. Please answer.

1 hour ago, Kemana-KT said:

@Cyan Next week is Mark of the Vandal, and I have a very important question: Are we finally getting more character slots to go with the new class? We are discouraged from having more than one account (which is one reason why opening more than one client was disabled), so in order for us to create a Vandal we are going to need more character slots. Please answer.

+1, I hope that they tell us in the tomorrow's live-stream, no point of hiding it till patch launch day, something that they should have an answer for by now....

2 hours ago, Kemana-KT said:

Its still possible to open more than one client.

5 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

+1, I hope that they tell us in the tomorrow's live-stream, no point of hiding it till patch launch day, something that they should have an answer for by now....

You might hope for a new server even though they won't tell you on live stream day :P

On 8/14/2019 at 1:56 PM, Hallo-DN said:

Stream answered we’ll be getting 13 character slots with prestige pack.

Yet every single other server in existence gets thirteen character slots for free. I have to tell you, I'm getting really, really tired of North America being so cheap and greedy. How can we make a Vandal and participate in the promotion of the new class without adequate character space? We should at the very least get 10 character slots on a standard account. Heck, I'd settle for 9, at least it would be something.

1 hour ago, Kemana-KT said:

Yet every single other server in existence gets thirteen character slots for free. I have to tell you, I'm getting really, really tired of North America being so cheap and greedy. How can we make a Vandal and participate in the promotion of the new class without adequate character space? We should at the very least get 10 character slots on a standard account. Heck, I'd settle for 9, at least it would be something.

No. EU has to have a gold pack for the extra slots. So we are right in line with them now.

Thank you @Aly-DN for the clarification. I had heard EU had 10 slots and were going up to 13, but you know how these rumors spread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anywho... I just feel very strongly that if we are given a promotion to try out the new class we have been waiting literally years for, that we should actually be able to, you know,  make.the.class. I won't go out and riot until we get an official answer, but we really should all get one slot added for this patch.

14 hours ago, Kemana-KT said:

The EU and Korea charge for the extra character slots.

• Aion Team

I've added 2 additional notes to the maintenance: 

• Character Transfer queueing will be disabled and will become available again after the launch of Mark of the Vandal.
  • The in-game Competition Ranking has been disabled for Mark of the Vandal and will be returning after the update.

Also, this week's costume rotation has been delayed due to an issue when attempting to deliver the items. We're troubleshooting and hope to have the issue resolved next week.

7 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

@Cyan A few of us have been wondering if we use our one-time Free Trial prestige pack after the update, can we make more characters and keep them after the free trial ends? If so, that would be wonderful.

This is something I will need to verify and will get back to you next week.

Archived