Weekly Server Maintenance - August 14, 2019

Cyan

On 8/17/2019 at 5:56 AM, Cyan said:

I've added 2 additional notes to the maintenance: 

• Character Transfer queueing will be disabled and will become available again after the launch of Mark of the Vandal.
  • The in-game Competition Ranking has been disabled for Mark of the Vandal and will be returning after the update.

Also, this week's costume rotation has been delayed due to an issue when attempting to deliver the items. We're troubleshooting and hope to have the issue resolved next week.

This is something I will need to verify and will get back to you next week.

Are you going to ninja remove free prestiage pack at patch day ?

5 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

So are you saying that I could "grab" the prestige pass right now and it will not automatically activate? How does it activate?

Yes, you receive a little pass(item) and u activate(use the item) when u wish(at least it was like this on starter pack/30/90 prestige and when I use the free trial 5 months ago)

Hmm. Decisions, decisions. The prestige packs don't currently give the extra slots, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens after the patch update. I really do hope they add the extra character slots to the Free Trial Pass, not only to be fair to the community, but also I think it's the perfect opportunity to get more players interested in seeing how the Prestige Pack works.

16 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

Hmm. Decisions, decisions. The prestige packs don't currently give the extra slots, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens after the patch update. I really do hope they add the extra character slots to the Free Trial Pass, not only to be fair to the community, but also I think it's the perfect opportunity to get more players interested in seeing how the Prestige Pack works.

I already have prestige activated so I guess they will just activate it for prestige owners(doesn't matter if its trial or not).

• Cyan unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived