Forums

Aion: Mark of the Vandal update livestream

GenericUser25154

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I don't see Cyan warning us not to ask questions about this event or what we feel is mismanagement. He just said we couldn't act "uncouth". (Meaning.. uncouth: lacking good manners, refinement, or grace) So as long as you ask your question with good manners and aren't a total potato, you should be able to ask any question that you like.

i.e.

"Y U NO LIZEN 2 UR PLAYERS, U F-ING PIECE OF POO! I KEEL UR DOG! DIE DIE DIE!" will get you banned.

"It seems to me that you aren't in touch with the your player base. Could you speak to how we can change that?" will not get you banned.

Someone was already banned for asking if they plan to release a new server with 7.0 LOLOL

Honestly, the stream was a disaster. Why so nervous? Just play the game then you won't feel the need to be nervous. Know your product. It's not hard. Most of us already know much, much more than what was shown in that stream.

That said, I wasn't expecting anything fenomenal. We all knew it would be kind of a bad stream.

They didn't show us enchantment rates, didn't speak of transformations times/stats (we've been asking for those since day 1 of 6.2), no word on transformation scrolls being cheaper, no more skins and motions in the shop. I mean, idk. 

It's just sad.

9 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Honestly, the stream was a disaster. Why so nervous? Just play the game then you won't feel the need to be nervous. Know your product. It's not hard. Most of us already know much, much more than what was shown in that stream.

That said, I wasn't expecting anything fenomenal. We all knew it would be kind of a bad stream.

They didn't show us enchantment rates, didn't speak of transformations times/stats (we've been asking for those since day 1 of 6.2), no word on transformation scrolls being cheaper, no more skins and motions in the shop. I mean, idk. 

It's just sad.

Enchantment rates are same as 6.5, didn’t change in Korea, won’t change here.

they likely didn’t mention transformations time/stats because it’s not changing.

13 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Because they were speaking in front of 400 "people." That's scary for many people.

You must be one of those men who tells women to smile... 9_9

Come on now... let's begin the sexist discussion, why not? I must be a man that beats women, too. Roflmao...

Cyan deals with the community. He shouldn't be scared at all. Then again, they only proved they don't know shit about the game, which is not actually news to any of us.

Why didn't they paid a veteran player to show off the patch? To bring important topics that we actually want to know. If they are scared of people, then bring in someone that isn't to sit there and teach them the game.

8 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

Enchantment rates are same as 6.5, didn’t change in Korea, won’t change here.

they likely didn’t mention transformations time/stats because it’s not changing.

Enchantment to STIGMAS HAS CHANGED. They should be changing transformations, and they will end up doing so because this is ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Come on now... let's begin the sexist discussion, why not? I must be a man that beats women, too. Roflmao...

Cyan deals with the community. He shouldn't be scared at all. Then again, they only proved they don't know shit about the game, which is not actually news to any of us.

Why didn't they paid a veteran player to show off the patch? To bring important topics that we actually want to know. If they are scared of people, then bring in someone that isn't to sit there and teach them the game.

Enchantment to STIGMAS HAS CHANGED. They should be changing transformations, and they will end up doing so because this is ridiculous.

+9 is now 35%, +10/11/12 is 20%

14 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Some nerves are normal, no matter how often you present. If you don't livestream often that's understandable too.

However,  it takes nerves of steel to fake it when you live demo a product when you really don't know it, trust me . I've had to do it and I don't recommend it. Far better to bring in someone else to demo  for you if you are not that familiar with your product, or have them record  a test session and play back part of it during the live stream., and speak over it That would be fine too. At least we would see mobs and a real boss in action, or some PVP.

8 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

Some nerves are normal, no matter how often you present. If you don't livestream often that's understandable too.

However,  it takes nerves of steel to fake it when you live demo a product when you really don't know it, trust me . I've had to do it and I don't recommend it. Far better to bring in someone else to demo  for you if you are not that familiar with your product, or have them record  a test session and play back part of it during the live stream., and speak over it That would be fine too. At least we would see mobs and a real boss in action, or some PVP.

Gideon did fight some mobs, but he was missing more than half of his skills on his bar. 

I agree, though, it would be really fun to see a group of people that work at NCWest running a dungeon while they talk to us. Maybe just even running the new 3 man FM. Or PvPing around in the arena on different classes or all vandals just for fun.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Because they were speaking in front of 400 "people." That's scary for many people.

You must be one of those men who tells women to smile... 9_9

Imagine holding a position of "Community Manager" and be "scared" to talk to people (aka the community) 9_9

51 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

I wonder if they are this nervous on their regular BNS streams... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23 minutes ago, Mirei-KT said:

Cyan speaks in front of 2000+ "people" during the BnS streams on a monthly basis, so that argument doesn't exactly fly. 

Probably because he doesnt see those 2000 people talking noneses about them like we usually do, 've never seen him log in to the BnS forum before the stream to ask people to behave well or else they will be banned.

in fact, I didn't notice him nervously, but rather careful in the information he could say and could not say.

36 minutes ago, DagonTalon-KT said:

Will pay to win events be stopped? Some people are to poor to buy Ncoin and are always being screwed out of decent rewards!

Probably not? They have to make money and they let the pay2win genie out of the bottle already. It would be rather difficult to put it back.

We were told more events with better rewards.

Archived