Sign in to follow this  
1s21A6FB-KT

Keep crashing after character selection

It is 2am right now EST (+5 NY/East Coast).  It has been about two hours of trying to log in with a newly created toon and every time I get crashed right out.  Is it down or too many players creating a new toon in the area?  I was play 4 hours ago was fine.  This is extremely weird.

Dunno if it'll help, but you can try going to your NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder and renaming Aion.bin to Aion.bin.old and see if running the 32bit client will get you through whatever's crashing you in the first zone.

(easy to undo once you get through the starting area, too)

Loading is extremely slow and just not response during it or after it and sometime get a bit further as to the character selection screen.  Last night, I noticed that every time I create a new toon it wont let me get pass the character selection.

Today, I can even get to to finish loading.  This is so weird, yesterday I was playing just fine with wife with newly created toon until few hours later I crashed and then having problem since. 

I am trying out your tip right now.  Thank you much.

3 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Dunno if it'll help, but you can try going to your NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder and renaming Aion.bin to Aion.bin.old and see if running the 32bit client will get you through whatever's crashing you in the first zone.

(easy to undo once you get through the starting area, too)

Thank you so much.   It seems to work very well so far.  Most grateful.