Give us origin transformation buff status please

SineSky-KT

I don't know why they change transformation buff status when this game ship to West. I play gladiator and i perform slow motion animation skill because my attack speed too slow by chanter,cleric debuff, which one slow attack speed. Ok let calculate
Slow attack speed debuff of chanter: -50% attack speed (cd too short)
My weapon +19% , title +4%, kasinel +40%, foodcharge of glad give 10%, candy give 3%. total buff is 76%
so when i full buff total attack speed i have is 26%( oh like i have weapon 19% + title + candy and no transformation).  spear base attack speed is 2.8 so my attack speed is 2.07  it will display 2.1 in character profile. it really slow. my glad play animation skill like he perform slow motion.
How about origin transformation kasinel give?  he give 60% attack speed mean i have more 20% than NA version. it like  weapon 19% + title + candy and ancient transformation. so skill have slow attack speed but character still do it with speed like ancient transformation . to kill chanter or cleric my glad have to deal burst damage but u can see my attack speed like no transformation while my skill on perform that cleric/chanter almost casted thier healing skill make us look like never have chance to kill them. That about attack speed
About movement speed buff. Na version give more 10% movement speed than origin version and make  meele class hard to reach some target because all of them running cap at 12. slow skill seem not working at all. even glad buff max speed they still run same at 12 . oh same running speed how u can reach some one running same speed at you? extend weapon in this server? omg i hope 7.0 give some.
How you guy think about this? could you vote for this one for them fix it?
Sorry my English not good

We were told that the transformation changes were made for balance. In other words so those with a better transform wouldn't be able to kill someone with a lesser one just because of the transform.

We can argue about if that was effective or not, but the fact of the matter is that we all play under them. So what gimps you, gimps the person you are fighting, too. It's not as if someone with the NA transforms will be fighting someone with the EU transforms.

Since this was something that NA specifically asked for and got from the devs, it is unlikely they will change it.

18 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It's what we were told. The transforms were changed for balance. As I said.. we can argue that it wasn't effective. But the reason we were give was for balance.

But they failed to explain where is the balance, if they increased the stats and lowered the duration, this would be a change and a balance, if they increased the duration and lowered the stats, this would also be an change with a balancing effect.

But what they did is lower BOTH the duration AND and the stats. This is not balance, this is a plain blatant nerf. And on top of this they made transparent transformations impossible to use as consumables for the whole part of 6.2 until today. I would gladly use a transparent transformation with my kaisinel, but I need 30 of them per hour when I would only need 6 per hour if the time at least was not nerfed. That is a lot of money per hour just to look like your character.

Another effect this has is that they made the end transforms more important, because most classes won't be able to reach max stats (at least speed) unless they have kaisinel. With the normal stats, most classes would be capped with just a legendary transformation so someone with Kaisinel wouldn't walk around like a semi-god. So to us, this bring more imbalance than balance. Whoever was lucky to get a higher transform can be much better than the lower tiers because lower tiers are so nerfed it is almost that they do nothing important other than bring back a little bit of speed and some attack speed or c.speed.

So to them "balance" means more money for transformations contracts and transformation scrolls and more hustle to the players. They simply hoped they would cash more money by making it difficult to play with the transformation system, but I am sure they didn't make all that much. They took a sh!tty system and made it even worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived