Forums

fix competition rankings

waffles

unicorn apocalypse or zombie apocalypse  by the end of the season or maybe the beginning huehue hue btw love  the dog pic you linked  sadly i think id be a nursing home in 30 years cuz this game population wont be enough to keep me home

• Cyan changed the title to fix competition rankings
4 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi there, 

Sorry for missing this in the maintenance notice. To prevent any issues with the update we ended the season early. A new season will begin next week on August 21. 

Will anything be done about the Arena of Harmony season exploit where you have multiple people with first place rewards to get 10 ultimate pvp stones? Last time I checked its a an exploit in the NCsoft guidelines and in real life first place rewards are split, the best example is horse racing where its called a dead heat. You can't have first place rewards duplicate.

On 8/15/2019 at 10:22 PM, Amiteahx-KT said:

Will anything be done about the Arena of Harmony season exploit where you have multiple people with first place rewards to get 10 ultimate pvp stones? Last time I checked its a an exploit in the NCsoft guidelines and in real life first place rewards are split, the best example is horse racing where its called a dead heat. You can't have first place rewards duplicate.

its 2019 participation awards are still a thing and it's not an exploit if there's no one to fight

Archived