@Cyan - Transformation System

Fran

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It is much better to not have to take 10 scrolls to be buffed and rely on one thing that can be autobuffed by a minion, the problem is always the fact we have to look like the transformation.

If they at least remove that, I think we can be MUCH happier

For all the issues with transformations, it is convenient having everything in one scroll. And I appreciate how much more plentiful transparents have become, at least during the cauldron event- I gathered up all the scrolls to broker trade them to Haniya and I think I have three or four stacks that I am keeping stored in a pet for now :D Let's keep that trend going; I love seeing more people running around with their actual appearance!

I really do think the 10 minute timers should apply to all transformation grades though. At the start of 6.0 I was totally willing to go along with NA's "balancing" concept but by now I understand it doesn't accomplish anything other than annoying people.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

For all the issues with transformations, it is convenient having everything in one scroll. And I appreciate how much more plentiful transparents have become, at least during the cauldron event- I gathered up all the scrolls to broker trade them to Haniya and I think I have three or four stacks that I am keeping stored in a pet for now :D Let's keep that trend going; I love seeing more people running around with their actual appearance!

I really do think the 10 minute timers should apply to all transformation grades though. At the start of 6.0 I was totally willing to go along with NA's "balancing" concept but by now I understand it doesn't accomplish anything other than annoying people.

I purchased about 30.000 transparent scrolls while the event was on for 35~45k each, the GST normal one costs like 34,5k so the transparent i got were close to that price. I'll be good for a while. It is enough for 1.000 hours worth of playing, if we had 10 minutes per transform like it is supposed to be that would have been 5.000 play hours.

Now I can enjoy the game better and see my skins etc instead of a big clamp of blue robes that kaisinel is.

Archived