Prestige to get extra character slots?

WeevyWonder-DN

9 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

That is OK actually. All you need to do is pay for prestige one month, create your characters, and then never pay again. The characters won't get deleted.

So, it costs us $15. to get our extra slots vs. EU's 1-2 Euros? Now why doesn't that sound fair I wonder, Hmmmmmmmmm??

Don't get me wrong I'm already a Prestige member but, it's the principal of the thing......... (Aieryn sighs heavily)....... Oh well, I can see this isn't going to help the game any.

That won't be a problem, I will make a new account and have 8 free slots. I'm trying not to buy anything from them (BCM) since when they put the transformation scrolls in the game.....I hate not to be able to see my character as I made it. Transparent scrolls should be useless or free. >:(

6 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

So, it costs us $15. to get our extra slots vs. EU's 1-2 Euros? Now why doesn't that sound fair I wonder, Hmmmmmmmmm??

Don't get me wrong I'm already a Prestige member but, it's the principal of the thing......... (Aieryn sighs heavily)....... Oh well, I can see this isn't going to help the game any.

It’s 5 Euros, but you need the gold pack to play in the EU. You don’t get LFG or the broker in the EU without the gold pack and only have two character slots. Essentially, you need the gold pack to play the game. You can buy prestige for 1 month (hell even the free trial), create your characters in the additional slots, and then not renew it, while in the EU you need it to play the normal game.

7 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

It’s 5 Euros, but you need the gold pack to play in the EU. You don’t get LFG or the broker in the EU without the gold pack and only have two character slots. Essentially, you need the gold pack to play the game. You can buy prestige for 1 month (hell even the free trial), create your characters in the additional slots, and then not renew it, while in the EU you need it to play the normal game.

I got my last one not too long ago for 1 BC-Coin but they may have been on sale at the time. It was around three weeks or so ago.

You can play the game on your existing characters without it however you won't be able to sell on the Broker and you'll be limited somewhat in other areas as well. I only use my EU and Korea Accts. to preview upcoming events and patches. They only have 2 characters on each (Sorc's and Assassins) so I don't play on my EU acct enough to stay current with the gold packs. I just pay for it when I want to preview something.

Archived