HotHot-DN

@Cyan - Cake BUFF after the merge

Hi @Cyan I have a question that I believe would interest a lot of people.

Will we keep the Cake buff on our already buffed characters after the Merge ?

Not the Cake, only the Buff.

Thanks.

It already happened to me once.. there was a small game update, and I lost the Cake Buff that I was saving to level up a new class. It was simply removed after the update.

Server Merge it's not a simple task, a LOT of things will get reseted.

So lets not assume, I would like an official answer. Thanks for your input @Bryos-TM.

Zhynn-DN   

"It already happened to me once.. there was a small game update, and I lost the Cake Buff that I was saving to level up a new class. It was simply removed after the update."

Yes, you were right @Taneko-SL

I would recommend level up now those secondary characters with these special buffs up while we still can and use them.

I do believe more likely they will be removed after the server merge, as you said. So let's plan playing those toons before deadline (October 11st). :o

Zhynn-DN   

Dear @Cyan and @Hime

i know it is too much to ask for, but , if possible, it would be just awesome if you allow us to keep those buffs up even after the server merge.

We used them a lot, but many players still have secondary chars with 5:59h buff still on. I would kindly ask if you could avoid wiping all event buffs after the server merge tomorrow!

Thank you so much in advance! 

giphy.gif

Edited by Zhynn-TM