Survey

FatBad-KT

@Cyan

Where is our survey that we are suppose to receive?  We only received the ice gem chest that was suppose to be additional to our other survey.  Event is ending soon.

"We're still having issues with out survey tool and will be sending out the surveys as soon as we can. Additionally, we will be distributing an additional Apocalyptic Ice Gem Chest for every run you did prior to us updating the event. This means if you ran Mirash Sanctum and Cradle of Eternity 2 times each, you'll be getting 4 boxes."

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I wondered if they what they had meant to say was instead of the two chests and the scroll, we would just be compensated for runs already done. And that the "additionally" was a mistake.

This has me puzzled too. You could be right Aly.

• Aion Team

I updated my original reply, but the survey is not able to be sent out due to an issue we're experiencing with the tool on the back end. The extra chests sent out were to be in lieu of that. 

So you're saying that the chests promised to everyone via way of survey regardless of whether you ran CoE / Mirash or not are not being given to everyone? only those who ran those instances? I'm a returning player and am already questioning whether its worth returning to a game that is so poorly managed....If you couldn't deliver on the survey a mail to every account with a lvl 76+ toon should have been sent regardless of whether they ran said instances or not.

48 minutes ago, 5s197908-DN said:

So you're saying that the chests promised to everyone via way of survey regardless of whether you ran CoE / Mirash or not are not being given to everyone? only those who ran those instances? I'm a returning player and am already questioning whether its worth returning to a game that is so poorly managed....If you couldn't deliver on the survey a mail to every account with a lvl 76+ toon should have been sent regardless of whether they ran said instances or not.

They're mostly ignoring the community and don't give a crap about players. Communication is 0 on forums. Any suggestion on this forum to make the game better is ignored. This is the situation since forever. The mod log in only to post info about the maintenance. Very rare replying to threads.

Thought you should know these things while thinking of returning.

4 hours ago, 5s197908-DN said:

Let's keep this in perspective, alright? This event started. There was something wrong with it. The prices in gems for the prizes were too high if you kept in mind that there were only two instances giving gems. After about a day and a half of the event, the staff decided to double the gems dropping from those two instances. That was definitely a good move. We can agree on that? To compensate for the change in the event, we were told that everyone would get 2 chests and a reset scroll.

So now we run into a problem because some people had already run their 4/5 runs of each of the two instances and would be missing out on a lot of gems. They literally would be missing out on 8 chests. (10 they would have had if they waited to run their instances minus the two they would get for free.) So the staff decides to give out chests equal to the number of runs players actually ran on as many characters that had actually run them. So basically every single player got every single chest that they would have gotten had the event been set up this way from the first day.

We are being told that the tool that would have provided everyone -extra- chests is broken. Keep in mind those are extra. That right now everyone has everything that they actually earned. But no one is getting anything extra.

Now I think it's fair to say that the event should have been set up two give double the chests from the first day. That that was a mistake by the staff. But I don't think it's fair to say ding the staff too hard for not giving the bonus items. That's my opinion.

3 hours ago, Shinryu-EK said:

They're mostly ignoring the community and don't give a crap about players. Communication is 0 on forums. Any suggestion on this forum to make the game better is ignored. This is the situation since forever. The mod log in only to post info about the maintenance. Very rare replying to threads.

Thought you should know these things while thinking of returning.

You have to admit that Cyan replied to 5 threads yesterday and one of them was to answer actual questions about 7.0. Maybe this is a turn around and we will be getting more attention? Let's hope.

I haven't run CoE as I play solo for the most part and I tried to solo but can only manage to get the eye boss down to 25% before I'm dead in the free ancient gear. Mirash final boss is impossible for me due to lag, I'll use the ladder as soon as she starts the death skill and I make it onto the platform without ice falling only to insta die up on platform.

If the chests were added to cubic, then I wouldn't have a problem with not getting the survey chests. As I said, I am a returning player trying to get a decent transform, given NCSoft screwed my ability to craft scrolls for myself....

They deleted so much and gave very little in return...

3 minutes ago, 5s197908-DN said:

I haven't run CoE as I play solo for the most part and I tried to solo but can only manage to get the eye boss down to 25% before I'm dead in the free ancient gear. Mirash final boss is impossible for me due to lag, I'll use the ladder as soon as she starts the death skill and I make it onto the platform without ice falling only to insta die up on platform.

If the chests were added to cubic, then I wouldn't have a problem with not getting the survey chests. As I said, I am a returning player trying to get a decent transform, given NCSoft screwed my ability to craft scrolls for myself....

They deleted so much and gave very little in return...

The game needed to be streamlined. As much as we old timers loved the nostalgia of the old days, there was massive amounts of content that just weren't relevant any more. That's the sad truth.

If you continue to be a solo player, you will only be able to progress so far. I am not putting you down or casting judgment. I can give you a few suggestions to help you get at least Mirash and CoE done before they are taken out. For Mirash, turn all of your graphics way way down. Make sure you leave the ability to see area effects, but turn every other graphic setting to minimum. Hopefully that will help with your lag. Also, her rotation never changes. After the second time she does the straight, front facing aoe move to the ladder and watch her as she starts casting the big room-wide aoe. When she gets to the end of the cast, then use the ladder. For CoE, put up an LFG group and ask for a carry. Everyone is doing CoE right now.. even players with gear. This is the perfect time to get carried through there and get a few more pieces.

Even if you can't get through those today, you will 100% be able to do the new solo instances in 7.0. That's a solo version of BoS. It stops at the first boss and is super easy for all gear levels. No having to get up on ladders or anything. It's very straight forward. The trio version of FM is going to be really difficult with lag like you describe. BUT.. don't forget you can always do the Pandora quests. You can get those from the NPCs in the tents around the middle of your main base in Lakrum. Those you can solo 100%.

10 hours ago, 5s197908-DN said:

if you stay on the edge of the platform, you can die, that happened to me at the beginning when the instance was new, try to move a little to the center of the plataform next time and you will be safe.

Archived