Questions about 7.0/Stream

Lecheminduroi-KT

Hi there, I know prob some will be answered tomorrow but since we didn't got any reply @Cyan I hope you can answer some here:

• Altar sieges we are only getting 1 instead 2 like every other region. Is this something just for the time being( since we're not getting 9,10,11 altars) and when you add this will we get 2?
    and if there's only 1 what's the reason? you know that this will create some imbalance right?
  • IDD are we really getting just 2 entrances?(prob we will get this answered on patch notes tomorrow)
  • PF hardmode, are we getting this? on you preview you didn't show this(prob. answer on patch notes tomorrow)
  • There are 4 new legendarys but we are only getting 1?(on preview you said that we would get 1 new ancient and 1 new legendary)
  • Skill balance would love to see it tomorrow
  • +12 enchantment stigmas and rates will be improved?( the greater slot was only added on later patch but we are getting the slot right?)
  • Have you guys tackled the small drop rates on the new map? KR have low drop rates on original patch so wondering if you already did something about this or no.

On the stream it was said that this update would catch us up to the 26 december patch notes but it would be a little mixed up.

So I hope to see Demaha siege and the other altars added not longer after this update since @Hime said a couple weeks after this update xD since this is a huge part of 7.0 as well and it was added before 26 december patch as well as PF hardmode.

I grabed a few of this questions from several post and some are from myself, if anyone has more questions ask here so we get everything in one post ^^

So as you said  @Cyan to ask on forums and feeback, here  are some, pls answer :) 

• Aion Team

I'll answer the questions I can right now below.

• Altar sieges we are only getting 1 instead 2 like every other region. Is this something just for the time being( since we're not getting 9,10,11 altars) and when you add this will we get 2? and if there's only 1 what's the reason? you know that this will create some imbalance right?
    • The other Altars will be added after a few weeks, same with the Fortress. We want to ensure full participation and will add the additional time as needed.
  • IDD are we really getting just 2 entrances?(prob we will get this answered on patch notes tomorrow)
    • With Prestige Pass, yes
  • PF hardmode, are we getting this? on you preview you didn't show this(prob. answer on patch notes tomorrow)
    • This came in a later update from Korea and we will be getting it.
  • There are 4 new legendarys but we are only getting 1?(on preview you said that we would get 1 new ancient and 1 new legendary)
    • Will see what's coming.
  • Skill balance would love to see it tomorrow
    • Our 7.0 is (more-or-less) up to the December 26th patch in Korea. We're looking at adding additional patches within the coming weeks.
  • +12 enchantment stigmas and rates will be improved?( the greater slot was only added on later patch but we are getting the slot right?)
    • Was there a specific patch in Korea this was implemented? I can follow up.
  • Have you guys tackled the small drop rates on the new map? KR have low drop rates on original patch so wondering if you already did something about this or no.
    • We'll adjust if there's a need to

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Cyan said:

• Was there a specific patch in Korea this was implemented? I can follow up.

@Cyan believe those came in the Jan 30th patch.  This is also the same patch that brings back kbf.  https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_January_30th_2019

Thank you @Cyan for the fast reply and answering to the questions :)

23 minutes ago, Cyan said:
    • This came in a later update from Korea and we will be getting it.

Can't pinpoint were is the info but IDD has more entrances on 7.0( checked on other regions) since it's not a endgame instance anymore and now it's required to gear up(similar to FM/BOS nowadays)

About PF Hardmode, it was added on the 19th december patch:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_December_19th_2018

But at least thanks at least replying and at least for me it helped with the situation of just 1 altar siege per day now(hope to see the 2 per day when later stuff is added) ^^

35 minutes ago, Cyan said:

IDD is not a End Game instance anymore, it will be mid tier 3 Man instance like Frozen Monolith, so it should have more entries,  like 4 for free and 5 with Prestige.

@Cyan just copy paste the damn patch from eu, why are u guys always nerfing stuff , do you guys actually wanna secretly close na region or just rly that stupid? did your damn employer tell you to nerf everything  and deter as much players as u can cuz u wanna close server or what. if you guys legit copy pasted features and even events from eu or kr , you would have seen player increase that eu servers had since 6.x. instead now u got empty servers with under 200 players during even siege times on each faction. great job at killing the damn game. you guys are so out of touch with your game that you cant even kill 2 damn normal mobs without dying 
unknown.png

8 minutes ago, Sexy-DN said:

it has nothing to do with being negative, they are f$$ing up the game and killing playerbase. thats the truth

Not disagreeing with you. It's just you could have been more tactful with your response. 

In addition, @Cyan has nothing to do with the decisions being made for Aion - NA, So your placing blame on and accusing the wrong person.

59 minutes ago, Sexy-DN said:

@Cyan just copy paste the damn patch from eu, why are u guys always nerfing stuff , do you guys actually wanna secretly close na region or just rly that stupid? did your damn employer tell you to nerf everything  and deter as much players as u can cuz u wanna close server or what. if you guys legit copy pasted features and even events from eu or kr , you would have seen player increase that eu servers had since 6.x. instead now u got empty servers with under 200 players during even siege times on each faction. great job at killing the damn game. you guys are so out of touch with your game that you cant even kill 2 damn normal mobs without dying 
unknown.png

C'mon, I don't and prob. a lot of ppl don't agree with NA decisions but this post was created to be constructive and helpfull.
as @Aieryn-DN said Cyan isn't the one who makes decision, he's CM, so transmite our feedbacks to developers etc...
If you only comment negative and not constructive there isn't good stuff to provide.
we're getting a incomple 7.0 patch prob. because of presure of being last against other regions but now, as probably many know NCWest has a verysmall team and trashtalk on forum won't help....

1 minute ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

C'mon, I don't and prob. a lot of ppl don't agree with NA decisions but this post was created to be constructive and helpfull.
as @Aieryn-DN said Cyan isn't the one who makes decision, he's CM, so transmite our feedbacks to developers etc...
If you only comment negative and not constructive there isn't good stuff to provide.
we're getting a incomple 7.0 patch prob. because of presure of being last against other regions but now, as probably many know NCWest has a verysmall team and trashtalk on forum won't help....

imagine white knighting to ncsoft lmfao, are you looking at same forums i've been looking at for past year? there has been hell of lot of constructive suggestions , spams , asking/begging for features that any other region has. guess what none of those ever worked even tryed submitting suggestions via tickets , only to get robot response. these guys couldn't care less about aion, if you are a cm u gotta atleast understand the game a little to communicate what community is saying to developers. this dude hasn't played game in probably years if you watched livestream you would know that. you are out of your mind if you think ncsoft company or any of their employee is worth white knighting for since 6.x.

@Sexy-DN:

I'm not going to argue with you or start a debate because that is the last thing we need right now. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism either. All we are asking for is you word it a little differently so as not to sound like a rant. Also, as has been pointed out your placing blame on the wrong person. Point the finger at the real culprits and we'll have no problem.

And lastly I must add that writing code is a little more in depth than a "copy and paste," as you put it. I've had classes for it and many things computer/software related so it's not that simple.

4 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

@Sexy-DN:

I'm not going to argue with you or start a debate because that is the last thing we need right now. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism either. All we are asking for is you word it a little differently so as not to sound like a rant. Also, as has been pointed out your placing blame on the wrong person. Point the finger at the real culprits and we'll have no problem.

And lastly I must add that writing code is a little more in depth than a "copy and paste," as you put it. I've had classes for it and many things computer/software related so it's not that simple.

/copypastes

/will now not compile

/creative swearing

/goes out drinking instead.

7 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

@Sexy-DN:

The thing is tho, Hime nor Gideon log the forums EVER, how will they ever see this is about them? Tagging Cyan will MAYBE (better than 0% chance) make him tell Hime/Gideon that hey, the game is in a really bad place and the forums is showing us feedback and what to do.

The stream wasn't good, it CLEARLY showed how out of touch they are with Aion

8 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

@Sexy-DN:

u aint reading what im saying or what, look at forum past 1 year there has been countless constructive threads with no results from it.i dun care if it sounds like rant , they arent snowflakes,cyan is cm of a game, and he doesnt understand the game at all so he is partly to blame aswell. and copy paste thing i meant do what they do, not exactly "ctrl c ctrl v". which means to not nerf stats on xforms or durations , to not nerf the amount of instances u enter, to put decent rewards in events and not this crappy rng events we have here that only give either rubbish items or currency events where u cant even get best prize without paying for it. 

3 minutes ago, Sexy-DN said:

u aint reading what im saying or what, look at forum past 1 year there has been countless constructive threads with no results from it.i dun care if it sounds like rant , they arent snowflakes,cyan is cm of a game, and he doesnt understand the game at all so he is partly to blame aswell. and copy paste thing i meant do what they do, not exactly "ctrl c ctrl v". which means to not nerf stats on xforms or durations , to not nerf the amount of instances u enter, to put decent rewards in events and not this crappy rng events we have here that only give either rubbish items or currency events where u cant even get best prize without paying for it. 

I've been following Aion forums for years including this one. And I've been playing Aion since release. Most here know this.

I've said my peace. I'm currently on Vacay so I'll leave this to y'all.

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

BRUH

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

• We'll adjust if there's a need to

So you won't.

Archived