Forums

Name reset 7.0

GenericUser31363

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Boy no. Not KT's fault y'all had to merge. Not fair for them to lose their names after they had just lost them when SL and BR merged.

I have lost a name when Siel server merged. Give new players a chance to pick good names and there is many inactive players holding names.

1 hour ago, Samurai-EK said:

I have lost a name when Siel server merged. Give new players a chance to pick good names and there is many inactive players holding names.

One more time.. with feeling.

If you feel your name is on an inactive account, send a message to Support and ask them. If the account hasn't logged in in literally -years-, they will give you the name. They have done it in the past. If they won't release the name to you, it's because someone active has the name.

It's time to move on from this.

29 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

One more time.. with feeling.

If you feel your name is on an inactive account, send a message to Support and ask them. If the account hasn't logged in in literally -years-, they will give you the name. They have done it in the past. If they won't release the name to you, it's because someone active has the name.

It's time to move on from this.

I guess the issue now would be that the server merges/name resets only happened, like, two years ago, so those "inactive" accounts would still be reasonably young.

Plus, if they did come back (for 7.0), they could appeal and get their name back because seniority. xD

Archived