Jump to content
Samurai-EK

Name reset 7.0

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There's not plans for a reset of the names with the update.

I mean we should have had a name reset with server merge and now there's more new players coming with 7.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Samurai-EK said:

I mean we should have had a name reset with server merge and now there's more new players coming with 7.0

Boy no. Not KT's fault y'all had to merge. Not fair for them to lose their names after they had just lost them when SL and BR merged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Boy no. Not KT's fault y'all had to merge. Not fair for them to lose their names after they had just lost them when SL and BR merged.

I have lost a name when Siel server merged. Give new players a chance to pick good names and there is many inactive players holding names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
1 hour ago, Samurai-EK said:

I have lost a name when Siel server merged. Give new players a chance to pick good names and there is many inactive players holding names.

One more time.. with feeling.

If you feel your name is on an inactive account, send a message to Support and ask them. If the account hasn't logged in in literally -years-, they will give you the name. They have done it in the past. If they won't release the name to you, it's because someone active has the name.

It's time to move on from this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

One more time.. with feeling.

If you feel your name is on an inactive account, send a message to Support and ask them. If the account hasn't logged in in literally -years-, they will give you the name. They have done it in the past. If they won't release the name to you, it's because someone active has the name.

It's time to move on from this.

I guess the issue now would be that the server merges/name resets only happened, like, two years ago, so those "inactive" accounts would still be reasonably young.

Plus, if they did come back (for 7.0), they could appeal and get their name back because seniority. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

@Cheesecake-DN That sort of nixes this EK's guy claims of the name being taken by someone inactive.

At this point he has proven himself just really selfish since he won't be happy unless he gets what he wants.. and everyone else be damned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×