New class

Xentisa-KT

if you want to have the skin the character has to be created tomorrow (August 21) and then lvl it up to 10, some people are thinking to create the muse today and ascend it to vandal tomorrow, and i dont think thats going to work as the event specifications say it has to be created between August 21 and 28.

11 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

if you want to have the skin the character has to be created tomorrow (August 21) and then lvl it up to 10, some people are thinking to create the muse today and ascend it to vandal tomorrow, and i dont think thats going to work as the event specifications say it has to be created between August 21 and 28.

"To celebrate the launch of Aion: Mark of the Vandal, we’re offering a FREE Vandal’s Gear Pack to eligible players who log in to the game when the update goes live on August 21 until midnight on August 28. The free reward will be distributed to players on August 30 The Vandal’s Gear Pack includes the following items:"

"You must have a character that is level 30 or higher on your account

You must create a new Vandal character before the deadline on August 28

Your NCSOFT Account must have been created prior to August 21"

it doesnt say it has to be created tomorrow

10 minutes ago, Oceanus-DN said:

it doesnt say it has to be created tomorrow

mmm well, I don't know where I saw it, but even so, I think that would be something obvious, even if creating the character today and asend it to vandal tomorrow and not receiving the skin, would make a lot of people angry although it would be very easy to create another character and start over again

Archived