Scheduled Game Update - August 21, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol cyan called those patchnotes…..lol that's the funniest shit ive ever heard.....those aren't patch notes....those are advertisements and spoilers!!!....patch notes consist of gear stat changes...only part of that so called "patch notes" that were actually patch note worthy...were siege times and skill changes!!!....we want to know about traders and gear adjustments instance drop lists etc...that's what patch notes are!!!

this picture posted from UE is better patch notes then cyans link

38 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

lol cyan called those patchnotes…..lol that's the funniest shit ive ever heard.....those aren't patch notes....those are advertisements and spoilers!!!....patch notes consist of gear stat changes...only part of that so called "patch notes" that were actually patch note worthy...were siege times and skill changes!!!....we want to know about traders and gear adjustments instance drop lists etc...that's what patch notes are!!!

this picture posted from UE is better patch notes then cyans link

ur expecting too much from them, they cant even port a patch properly without nerfing everything, devs dunno wat to even put in patch notes cuz of these bizarre changes for na region lul

okay so i googled 11:00 CET and it says that its 12:00 (16:10 right now) for me im livin in the Netherlands but i still get the disconnected from the server which means its still in maintence anyone has some clock or countdown untell the servers are online ??? 

Wondering Why they need to change the name of the skills on the patch notes or is it just a shit translation? Some skills I can only guess which one it might be.

Like sorc skills called "Baizel's Boon" "Shoot Cold" "Magical Explosion", "Summon Heat".

Still have, like, at least another 30 minutes if my Idaho math is correct.

Just now, Cersey-DN said:

Wondering Why they need to change the name of the skills on the patch notes or is it just a shit translation? Some skills I can only guess which one it might be.

Like sorc skills called "Baizel's Boon" "Shoot Cold" "Magical Explosion", "Summon Heat".

Usually shit translation

4 minutes ago, Bakim-KT said:

okay so i googled 11:00 CET and it says that its 12:00 (16:10 right now) for me im livin in the Netherlands but i still get the disconnected from the server which means its still in maintence anyone has some clock or countdown untell the servers are online ??? 

im from Netherlands too and i noticed they suck at cheking and posting the correct timezones

6 minutes ago, Bakim-KT said:

its wrong xD it's 6 am CDT that actually is 12 CET, so server will be up(if they don't delay) at 15:45 CET

1 minute ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

its wrong xD it's 6 am CDT that actually is 12 CET, so server will be up(if they don't delay) at 15:45 CET

6 am CDT is 13 CET, because of the Daylight saving time. So the servers should be up 16:45 CET if not delayed. :P

On 8/16/2019 at 11:31 AM, Gallium-DN said:

@Cyan A few of us have been wondering if we use our one-time Free Trial prestige pack after the update, can we make more characters and keep them after the free trial ends? If so, that would be wonderful.

On 8/16/2019 at 6:56 PM, Cyan said:

This is something I will need to verify and will get back to you next week.

@Cyan Do you have the answer to my question? It's a half hour before the servers update and I'd really appreciate knowing. The patch notes don't say anything about the addition of new character slots.

Archived