Forums

Scheduled Game Update - August 21, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

@Cyan Do you have the answer to my question? It's a half hour before the servers update and I'd really appreciate knowing. The patch notes don't say anything about the addition of new character slots.

It's 7:45am in California. Cyan isn't at the offices nor is anyone else. You aren't going to get an answer from Cyan before you will be able to check it out yourself. That being said, the stream did say that Prestige would give players 13 character slots to bring us in line with both EU and KR.

6 minutes ago, Oceanus-DN said:

I mean who of us thought that they will be on time anyway? I never saw they going online at the said time ever for New patches 

Exactly. Not sure why Cyan even quoted such a short amount of time. He should have just given them a 2 hour padding. lol.

soon

adverb

\ ˈsün  , especially New England ˈsu̇n\

Definition of soon

1: without undue time lapse : BEFORE LONG soon after sunrise

2: in a prompt manner : SPEEDILY as soon as possible the sooner the better no sooner said than done

3: in agreement with one's choice or preference : WILLINGLY I'd just as soon walk as drive

4 archaic : before the usual time

5 obsolete : at once : IMMEDIATELY

Seems only 3 applies here. :)

This isn't anything weird. I think most of us oldtimers were surprised that a big patch like this bringing so many changes was going to be as quick as was initially posted!

A few hours delay is -nothing- compared to some of the cluster-f-s of the past!

Anyone else remember when we had to download the patch in pieces from some player's private upload? lol

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

It's 7:45am in California. Cyan isn't at the offices nor is anyone else. You aren't going to get an answer from Cyan before you will be able to check it out yourself. That being said, the stream did say that Prestige would give players 13 character slots to bring us in line with both EU and KR.

Be that as it may, he said he'd have an answer for me this week and I'm hoping today will be the day as it's the release of the update. While we wait for Cyan; if anyone activates the Free Trail Pass today and we get the extra slots please let us know!

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

I doubt he is not in the office for maintenance. In fact, I'm pretty sure that they are all at the office for any big updates...

YEH RIGHT CYAN JUST DIPPED HALF NAKED INTO THE SPA AT HIS OFFICE AFTER HIS SECRETARY ORDERED HIM A NICE FRUIT SMOOTHIE AT THE BAR IN THE LOUNGE!!!!!!!....IN AN HOUR WHEN THE SERVERS COME BACK UP HE WILL BE HEADING TO THE JIM DOWN THE CORRIDOR TO THE LEFT AND THE SHOWERS IN NEXT TO SPA.....THEN HE WILL GO HOME AND LOGG ONTO HIS WANNA BE OP SUPER USER VERSION OF A TOON IN AION GIVING HIM DEV ABILITIES BUT HE CANT PLAY WITH ANYONE IN REAL AION WITH THEM DONT YOU KNOW...ITS UNFAIR....DUMB NOOB SUCKS AT PVP LOL!!!!  

Archived