Scheduled Game Update - August 21, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

I doubt he is not in the office for maintenance. In fact, I'm pretty sure that they are all at the office for any big updates...

Considering servers are in Texas and Office in California pretty sure most everything being done from Texas and no need for them to be in office in California.  

also like every patch they do gets delayed when maint last night said 3 hrs and 45 mins I laughed and said if up by 12 my time be surprised.  Now 12:15 and expecting another while longer

1 minute ago, Arkaida-KT said:

YEH RIGHT CYAN JUST DIPPED HALF NAKED INTO THE SPA AT HIS OFFICE AFTER HIS SECRETARY ORDERED HIM A NICE FRUIT SMOOTHIE AT THE BAR IN THE LOUNGE!!!!!!!....IN AN HOUR WHEN THE SERVERS COME BACK UP HE WILL BE HEADING TO THE JIM DOWN THE CORRIDOR TO THE LEFT AND THE SHOWERS IN NEXT TO SPA.....THEN HE WILL GO HOME AND LOGG ONTO HIS WANNA BE OP SUPER USER VERSION OF A TOON IN AION GIVING HIM DEV ABILITIES BUT HE CANT PLAY WITH ANYONE IN REAL AION WITH THEM DONT YOU KNOW...ITS UNFAIR....DUMB NOOB SUCKS AT PVP LOL!!!!  

wow

lol cyan is in seol south korea....were the big headquarters is...you guys dont pay attention do you.....maybe hes in california...theres a pretty nice hq there too...i can tell you there is 3 server techs in the server room rn doing updates...maintenence only requires 2 but updates and installation require 3 minimum...unless there is a special think were the boss wants to be there for the installation its a normal shift for server techs right now......from what i can tell updates are done and the 1 tech is finishing maintenece......he might have a sup helping him becuase of delay but thats about as far as the chain goes.....cyan only runs forums guys...he aint shit

4 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

YEH RIGHT CYAN JUST DIPPED HALF NAKED INTO THE SPA AT HIS OFFICE AFTER HIS SECRETARY ORDERED HIM A NICE FRUIT SMOOTHIE AT THE BAR IN THE LOUNGE!!!!!!!....IN AN HOUR WHEN THE SERVERS COME BACK UP HE WILL BE HEADING TO THE JIM DOWN THE CORRIDOR TO THE LEFT AND THE SHOWERS IN NEXT TO SPA.....THEN HE WILL GO HOME AND LOGG ONTO HIS WANNA BE OP SUPER USER VERSION OF A TOON IN AION GIVING HIM DEV ABILITIES BUT HE CANT PLAY WITH ANYONE IN REAL AION WITH THEM DONT YOU KNOW...ITS UNFAIR....DUMB NOOB SUCKS AT PVP LOL!!!!  

A little less sodium in your diet, is strongly recommended.

5 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

lol cyan is in seol south korea....were the big headquarters is...you guys dont pay attention do you.....maybe hes in california...theres a pretty nice hq there too...i can tell you there is 3 server techs in the server room rn doing updates...maintenence only requires 2 but updates and installation require 3 minimum...unless there is a special think were the boss wants to be there for the installation its a normal shift for server techs right now......from what i can tell updates are done and the 1 tech is finishing maintenece......he might have a sup helping him becuase of delay but thats about as far as the chain goes.....cyan only runs forums guys...he aint shit

Cyan is in CA, and I've been to that office for MXM stream. It's not at all nice, especially compared to Korea . :|

36 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

I doubt he is not in the office for maintenance. In fact, I'm pretty sure that they are all at the office for any big updates...

Um. No.

26 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Wow. Just wow. Or should I say.. w..o..w.. just.. w..o..w..

30 minutes ago, Oceanus-DN said:

wtf is wrong withStigma enchanting spend shit ton of stones to drop my +9 treble cleave to +4 >.>

from what i see there isn't any mention at all about stigmas +12 in the patch notes, wich means the success rate were not increased, so going beyond +9 now its pointless and extremely hard.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived