Forums

Aion: Mark of the Vandal Known Issues - August 21

Cyan

• Aion Team

Greetings, 

Below you will find a list of current known issues for Aion: Mark of the Vandal. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

1. Prestige Pass does not increase character slot limit to 12.
    1. We will be rolling out an update to fix this as quickly as possible. Any players with Prestige Pass will receive extra time after the issue has been fixed.
  2. Kromede's Trial entry NPC does not properly function for Elyos.
  3. The siege portal for Demaha is spawning even though there is no siege yet.
  4. The siege portal for Lakrum is spawning at the wrong time.
  5. The edge of some tooltips is cut off and not showing all information.
  6. Arena and PVP instances are not giving out the updated rewards.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Greetings, 

Below you will find a list of current known issues for Aion: Mark of the Vandal. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

1. Prestige Pass does not increase character slot limit to 12.
    1. We will be rolling out an update to fix this as quickly as possible. Any players with Prestige Pass will receive extra time after the issue has been fixed.

Isn't supposed to be 13?

2 minutes ago, Harmonials-KT said:

Server's down right now? Just came back from a hiatus to try out the new class and i have no idea whats going on, any estimate on when it'll be up?

Literally had the game economy explode in a mighty fireball, so they're having to fix a bunch of shit. Dx

2 minutes ago, Harmonials-KT said:

Server's down right now? Just came back from a hiatus to try out the new class and i have no idea whats going on, any estimate on when it'll be up?

It seems there was a tiny, tiny blip whereby players were able to purchase thousands of minion contracts, stigma bags and other assorted goodies.. for free.

Oops?

So it looks like we are getting ourselves a..

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, taha-DN said:

i think it would be cool if ncsoft would give us non prestige holders atleast 1 char slot, im fine with prestige having up to 12 , but i mean come on after all these years and adding all these extra class's give us atleast 1 more.

EU and KR both require some type of paid pack in order to access the extra slots. So what NA did is in line with most everyone else. You can still create a vandal. You will just need to delete a character first.

Some Prestige quests haven't been updated, IDD quest still asks u to defeat "Dragon Lord Beritra" and also the entry count of that instance its still 2 which i believe is unacceptable since its not an endgame instace, every other server have more than 2 entries

11 minutes ago, Johan-KT said:

Some Prestige quests haven't been updated, IDD quest still asks u to defeat "Dragon Lord Beritra" and also the entry count of that instance its still 2 which i believe is unacceptable since its not an endgame instace, every other server have more than 2 entries

Beritra is still a dragon lord even though he doesn't turn into a dragon.

Unfortunately it seems like IDD will be staying at two entries for now :/

Archived